Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Kmeaw 3.55 all data is corrupted

Sponsored Links
    I wonder if someone can help me out with an explanation and maybe a solution. i have previously converted a internal HDD to CFW Kmeaw 3.55 and everything worked well, all games present and everything working.

However, i have put another HDD into the playstation have done the same thing but all i get are messages saying that data is corrupt.

does anyone know why things are working on one drive but not on the other... i have followed the same process for both

Please help.

thanks in advance

AG

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try re-installing official 3.55 firmware again through the recovery menu and if that works then you can go to 3.55 kmeaw again through the recovery menu. The thing is, changing the hdd does not remove your firmware at all, your firmware is not installed on the hdd, so when you swapped the hdd, it would have worked fine if you just installed multiman again and so forth. I think you`re probably sitting with mixed firmware files now on your ps3, that`s why it says corrupted data.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if its a slim you'll need to format the new hdd and reinstall kmeaw, on slims large chunks of the firmware are stored on the HDD. You could try rebuilding the db etc from the recovery menu depending on where the hdd came from and what's on it but realistically a format and reinstall will stop these problems.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks guys i will give it a try and let you know how it goes. if anyone else has further input please feel free to contribute.

cheers
    AG

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News