Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    question... i have old CD games for my PS1, if want to use it with iris, i must create a ISO or IMG file from my pc ? and after create the structure in my usb..

thx for reply

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As far as I know all the PS3 are compatible with PS1 original discs... Anyway yes, creating an ISO from PC should work.

The "notes.txt" says that this works only with ps1_emu.self up to 4.30 CEX CFW, but I'm on 4.31 Rebug CFW.. Can I use a ps1_emu.self from another firmware?
    Last edited by sguerrini97; 01-22-2013 at 12:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Iris already has the ability to load the last game played just press and hold L1 Button on startup (while Iris is Loading).

You must create an image in IMG/img or BIN/bin format.

Rebug is really 4.30, but is spoofed to 4.31, you can use your own ps1_emu.self or from another firmware, it's the same for all firmwares.

Yes you're right.. They said that it's full based on 4.30, for some reason I was thinking it was full based on 4.31

I'm going to try, thank you.

I succeeded to change games images to show as follows:

Does anyone else have problems with ps1 memory cards not working? I'm on 4.21 Rebug and running 1.50.6 if that matters.

Iris Manager v1.54 PS3 Backup Game Manager Update is Released

Following up on his previous revisions, this weekend Spanish PlayStation 3 developer Estwald has updated the Iris Manager PS3 game backup manager to version 1.54 with the changes detailed below alongside some additional languages, PS1_EMU PKG files and themes.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (based on this PT-PT) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] by brunolee / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] by Markus95 / [Register or Login to view links] ([Register or Login to view links]) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] by brunolee / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated: What's new:
    • Added possibility to extract ISO PSX (Game Copy option, press Select on PSX disc) from multiple disks.
    • Added possibility to use tricks disk: ISO hits the / PSXGAMES / CHEATS. The iso should be 2352 bytes per sector that can then be used to adapt to other sizes, creating replicas. For example, the Xploder 4 is not even 10 MB, so it's no big deal to have multiple versions. When asked if you want to start using it and mount it as a first album. See notes for details (the name is the same, I just need an extension and a sector size correct, internally, is list what is in that directory looking for a valid ISO)
    • Changed BD Emu options: there are now separate options for internal or external disk: In internal: libfs always takes patched, can not mount or play as hard. In external: if you mount the disk, not taken libfs patched and is the recommended option. With libfs only recommend it for games that have cached data in the internal HDD.
    • Enabled L2 to show games. At first, the first option to show only R2 PS3 games, while if you press L2 would PSX

And now about other things:
    • I see that you are using my Deank ps1_emu patches. That's no problem, since precisely, if I do things is public for anyone to be able to use, obviously. The problem is that it does not usually release the source code in compliance with applicable licenses and thereby not allowing others we can benefit from their contributions as he takes advantage of ours.
    • BD-Emu Theme internally mounted: roll both not flushed the Grid and it works perfectly [+ laughs]. How not work was if you used the game on installing external internal data (a waste, since most of the game is in that file).
    • PS2-PSP Topic: I'm not going to put up with it.
    • Theme D_Skywalk: I know nothing of the boy and has me worried. Other than that, with the whole thing, I'm getting a lot of changes in the sources and I hope there is no problem then ...
    • Move Topic: besides I have not Move, I can not use v2 PSL1GHT even compile, among other things, because compilers do not support my IF Mode Pointer and is already a pain without having to play more, and to have to settle a new library on the old woman ends up not being consistent. Perhaps we should look at that bear Iris V2, but first would have to have compilers and toolchain oopo as we know it (you throw two hours compiling something to the end, leave a mistake that you do not know where it comes. That at least since Windows [+ laughs])
    • Thread Dump PSX disc: in psx.c is a very nice routine called read_raw_sector () to read entire sectors. Maybe someone interested as used

Regards

Iris Manager Tutorial by LoboGuara

Things you need:
    • The latest Iris Manager release (Actually, 1.54): [Register or Login to view links]
    • TrueAncestor SELF resigner (only for the required files): [Register or Login to view links]
    • A file manager (i.e. multiMAN , Comgenie Awesome FileManager) OR a working PC-PS3 ftp connection

Install the Iris PKG on your PS3 (The pkg is inside the rar file: irismanager-4-x.pkg)

1. Extract the Iris Manager rar file on your PC
    2. Inside the Iris uncompressed folder, you will see a file named patch_ps1emu.rar. Extract this file
    3. Extract TrueAncestor SELF resigner and copy the contents of the DATA folder (ldr_curves, vsh_curves, keys) to the patch_ps1emu DATA folder.
    4. Copy the file /dev_flash/ps1emu/ps1_emu.self (using FTP or a file Manager) and put this file into the patch_ps1emu extracted folder
    5. Run patch_ps1emu.bat with Administrator privileges
    6. Copy the generated ps1_emu_patched2.self to the IRIS MANAGER folder on PS3 (usually /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4)

Example: /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4/ ps1_emu_patched2.self

Preparing your PSX ISOS:

On your EXTERNAL USB device, create a folder called “PSXISOS”

/dev_usb000/PSXGAMES/

Inside the PSXGAMES folder, create a foder with the game name

Example: /dev_usb000/PSXGAMES/CrashBandicoot/

Inside the game folder, put your ISO/BIN/IMG and Optionally, a JPG image named “Cover.jpg” (to get the cover showing on Iris Manager game list),

The Directory structure should be like this: /dev_usb000/PSXGAMES/CrashBandicoot/CrashBandicoot.iso

If the game has multiple disks, put the other disk images in the same folder respecting the filename of the first disc. Example

/dev_usb000/PSXGAMES/FinalFantasy9/ FF9_disc1.ISO
    /dev_usb000/PSXGAMES/FinalFantasy9/ FF9_disc2.ISO
    /dev_usb000/PSXGAMES/FinalFantasy9/ FF9_disc3.ISO
    /dev_usb000/PSXGAMES/FinalFantasy9/ FF9_disc4.ISO

The Cover image must not exceed 10241024 in size. Done. Your PSX games will now apperar on Iris Game list

Note: there is a pkg containing the patched ps1_emu_patched2.self , you can download it HERE if you are having problems patching your own file. Im not recommending using it, since i have not tested this pkg myself.

Example of the correct folder structure using Iris Manager:

PS3 GAMES:

Iris Manager will search for your PS3 games on /dev_usb000/GAMEZ instead of GAMES. If you are a multiMAN user, you can just rename your GAMES folder to GAMEZ. Since multiMAN search for games in both GAMES and GAMEZ folder, you will have no problems.

GAME COVERS:

You can use the same multiMAN “covers” on Iris Manager! Just copy the “covers” folder into the Iris Manager directory

Ex: /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4/covers

Tips: To load the last played game: Hold L1 at Iris Manager startup. Sorting the games by system: Press L2 (PSX) or R2 (PS3). Game config: Select your PSX/PS3 game and press SELECT. General config: Press START

Iris Manager Translations: brunolee provide a nice language pkgs, you can get these translations linked above. Just install the respective .pkg and you are done! Have fun! If you have any doubts/questions, dont hesitate to ask!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

capturarzbo.png  

where are the last game files located? i would like to make xmb mount pkgs for my games..so i can start them from xmb... thats the only reason i still have multiman on my ps3... pls tell me! somebody pls tell the creator of this wonderful app too

add a filemanager..
    add the ability to create xmb mount files for each game..(like load last game from mm)
    and add dev_blind access...

btw: do anybody know how to edit app home from the newest rogero... the standard app is the pkg installer displayed ass toolbox... is there a way to change the apps??? i want to delete pkg installer.... i want to replace it with irismanager if the upper functions are added...so at the moment im still using both... pls give me a reason to delete mm for ever.... nothing against dean but i just like it simple... 220 mb space for a loader is too much...
    Last edited by seeman; 01-29-2013 at 03:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Iris Manager v1.55 PS3 Backup Game Manager Update is Released

Following up on the previous revision and themes, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer Estwald has updated the Iris Manager PS3 game backup manager to version 1.55 with the changes below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Password: IRIS) / [Register or Login to view links] by pinoytechno

To quote, roughly translated: Well, given that D_Skywalk is "low" paternity and asked me to open a new thread, to update it, that I do, taking advantage we have new version First of all, I would like to put three conditions:

1) I do not carry version control, because in github I canceled, I have no desire to go back to those bastards and git all problems are often under Windows, as not handle http addresses. So I'll post a RAR and point and if someone wants to take control of versions, back on, but for now, I'm not.

2) The official version is that we D_Skywalk and me. Your contributions are welcome, within a limit, it has been said that the GUI should be the same, basically, and not be breaking the application schema. That does not mean that you may not go it alone and break it in your own way, you will have to call but then otherwise your application, by request of D_Skywalk. Obviously, if the changes are minor, no need to change the application name, but it is not in competition, if not collaboration. If that is respected, I have no objection to lend you aid, etc.

3) The third condition is rather a request that anyone who drives the Wiki, should be an entry "Iris Manager" to link it in this post and facilitaros the task if you or any morning for example, I abandoned the project.

What's new:

Changelog 1.55
    • Support CFW 4.31 from Miralastijeras (Thanks to the author for help to make the port easier)
    • New Homelaunc1 for CFW 4.31
    • NEW PATCH FOR PS1 EMULATOR: it fixes the issues when some games were calling the ps1_netemu. The fix is done faking the disc ID in the sector 16. That was the reason of the black screen of games like Chrono Cross, but inserting another PSX disc THAT game worked.
    • New patch to simulate the extended info for the TOC, in case it is needed.
    • IMPORTANT: the ps1_emu from 4.31 can be used. Please, use one from 4.30 or previous. Estwald has to check if it is feasible the emulation via syscall. The big issue is to find where to store the code, that is large to support all versions.
    • Fixed some minor bugs from the previous version.

Regards

Iris Manager v1.55 PS3 Backup Game Manager Update is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

I'm still waiting for more games on the screen. instead of 4x3 have it 8x4.

Sponsored Links
Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast