Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah would we be able to install PKGs?

People will still use both JFW DH CFW and other CFWs, so I doubt multiMAN will go to waste.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-16-2011 at 09:22 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i hope so.. i won't use it if theres no pkg support or multliman..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    where the link download? How to release?

I don't understand what you mean by "How to release" but I don't think download links are available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hanglaromaps3 View Post
    where the link download? How to release?
    This CFW will be released some time in October or maybe November.

Video: JFW DH PS3 CFW - 3.56 PS3 Custom Firmware Demo

Today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer DemonHades has shared a demo video of their upcoming JFW DH PS3 CFW (currently slated for release this October 1st) on PlayStation 3 version 3.56 Custom Firmware from the previous v3.41 CFW demos posted.

To quote, roughly translated: Before you're reading something about 360, or PSN not bother reading it

Hello friends, as I told the DH JFW taxes have only worked in 3.41, well now we add the new DH JFW 3.56.

This time new JFW DH can only be installed on a 3.55, 3.56 or a self-update patching part of a hardware flasher (teensy recommend) is the most inexpensive and convenient.

What to do with the DH JFW 3.56 ....
    • Run homebrew
    • Loading backups-without managers (Multimedia)

What is not so far ....
    • Once on 3.56 you can not do down due to the new system updates that explain in a while.
    • You can not use Thegra (so far)
    • You can only down a flasher, but if you go into factory mode and not get caught and you can go.. we have not touched the QA, but it could be a way out.

No more to thank Alexander jaicrab, Calimba, chickenpox.

1saludo and I do not see this press release websites or ps3crunch eol trolls as at other sites thank you very much, and the day October 1 will both be published and special greeting to ps3addict and ps3news.

Video: JFW DH PS3 CFW - 3.56 PS3 Custom Firmware Demo

More PlayStation 3 News...

A little confused by "but if you go into factory mode and not get caught and you can go"

I remember when there were a lot of posts on forums saying "3.56 cfw pls" I lol'd

The new version of this cfw will be useful for PS3 owners with 3.56 ofw, who do not want to downgrade with the hardware flasher. It is still nice to see the commitment that demonhades and mates put in order to complete their project.

So if I go to 3.56 CFW I can not downgrade back to 3.55?, I'll probably get 3.41 JFW DH CFW instead if that's the case.

glad i'm still on 3.41 for now. i don't use my jb ps3 anymore anyways.. i prefer psn. i buy the games i like to play. so i guess i'm over jb...w ow what a realisation.. ahh the clarity.. LOL

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast