Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Because in 3.55 no haven't dynarec and our team is focused on only JFW 3.56.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh I see. That's a bit unfortunate lol.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the posts Adriansfc92.

Sponsored Links

TheGrid PS3 Dumper RAM & NoBD Plugins for JFW DH 3.56 MA CFW

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous updates, today the Spanish PlayStation 3 developers at DemonHades have made available the first plugins for TheGrid dubbed Dumper RAM and NoBD for PS3 JFW DH 3.56 MA Custom Firmware.

To quote, roughly translated:

First TheGrid plugins - Dumper RAM and NoBD

Hello again demons, as we all know when it was announced the JFW one of the first features was the ability to run plugins in the background, options such as having music while playing games, ftp in the background, and so endless possibilities in which only limits us one thing, the imagination of the devs to create plugins...

I come today to present the first 2 plugins for our revered JFW3.56MA functional, we begin with the dumper.ram
    a plugin ideal for researchers and curious, originally created by JaiCraB for JFW 3.41 and worn by our great friend blackdeath for JFW3.56 MA.

Dumper.RAM

This is a plugin that allows us to dump the 256MB of ram at any time, the instructions are simple prior to everything, the first is to install 2.0.

The plugin support makes use of the following: When starting the look the boot.cfg in / dev_flash / TheGrid or / dev_usb000 (Bone in the root of the usb port closest to the reader) this boot.cfg consists of the following a simple text file that tell the path to the plugin to load.
    Code:
    1 ;/ dev_usb000/dumper.self;
    As you see first is the 1 that could also be a zero (1 - active | 0 - off) always go after the separator, a semicolon to go to the route after the plugin to load and then close the line with a point semicolon, then the line is successfully completed the plugin. Always be called boot.cfg will be recognized this is how ...

I give you an example as shown in the top line of boot.cfg, active with 1 plugin and take the root of the usb as a route to connect the pen to read the USB00 (if on the right) and turn on my PS3, well when we are in the JMB / XMB TheGrid is ready for the implementation of dumper.self (our plugin) plugin that is activated by a flag in this case his name is activated dumper.ram putting the pen in the flag dumper USB00.ram at the root, when you connect the led on our PS3 started blinking green when finished dump that we realize when we see that our PS3 hdd stops read / write so intensely open a filemanager or FTP and we will have our dumpeo in dev_hdd00 ready for review.

The most important of all, no matter when we activate the plugin, you can be in full play in full BD movie using the browser etc etc ... as I said before, great to learn more about assemblies such minis games, ps2, psx ... plugin download link boot.cfg dumper.ram + activation + flag [Register or Login to view links]

NOTE: boot.cfg open with notepad for configuration
    NOTE-2: If we leave the dev_flash boot.cfg create the folder on the pendrive GRID_UPDATER we put in and start the ps3 (USB00)
    NOTE-3: Remember to activate the ninth TheGrid.cfg patch is to enable the use plugins

Plugin NoBD

Plugin NoBD, another plugin created by JaiCraB, and carried by blackdeath, in NoBD we can set aside for loading backups managers in our PS3, currently only able to launch games on the PS3 JFW3.56MA, but could launch PSX games movies BD, and PS2 games (retro consoles) for retro would not find a way the game PS2 PS3 detected as when we are in service mode... instructions: start the PS3 with the pen drive plugged into the USB00, and at the root we have the following ..
    Code:
    * / / Content plugin NoBD to launch backups from the external hd without having to managers
    USB00:
    boot.cfg (we can also have it in flash)
    NoBD.self
    GAME_USB (the flag of activation)
    PS3_GAME (is the backup folder you want to launch, we have to do is grab our PS3_GAME backup folder and put it in the root of our pen / external HDD)
    Turn on the PS3 with everything prepared and inserted an original game PS3, go to XMB and see that the title of the game is not the original if not the backup, we launched and we will give an error, this error is due to refresh BD ignore it, take us back to jmb / xmb and launch the game again, now you can play it 100% without the use of any manager... plugin download link boot.cfg NoBD + activation + flag [Register or Login to view links]

NOTE: currently only have 1 backup can be mounted but we could have till about 16 in future revisions
    NOTE-2: If we leave the dev_flash boot.cfg create the folder on the pendrive GRID_UPDATER we put in and start the PS3 (USB00)
    NOTE-3: Remember to activate the ninth TheGrid.cfg patch is to enable the use plugins

Acknowledgments:
    • MA Rokiski to create and enable TheGrid is compatible with
    • JaiCraB by TheGrid for plugins, and all their hard work
    • Blackdeath to make bigger every day this cfw
    • DemonHades of testings at night till the thousand...
    • And even server, I hope you enjoy greetings...

TheGrid Update 2.0, Plugins activation and other improvements (via demonhades.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=6639&f=297#p50112)

Good hello, here we bring you another update from TheGrid, this time you have already activated the plugin system in the background, ready for the shift that they said it was not possible to have multitasking PPU "This is going to turn mathieuth the learned "

Among the supported plugins you have for the time and Full NOdisk DUMPER RAM. These plugins are loaded in the background and are activated only by setting the activation flag in correct path (root usb).

ExterMAl dev_flash

Also you have flags as ExterMAl dev_flash, where you only have to remove a pup of the FW that you please lower or similar to 356 (do not care debug or retail) and place the 7 folders dev_flash forming at the root of the pendrive
    • VSH
    • SYS
    • bdplayer
    • ps1emu
    • ps2emu
    • pspemu
    • data

And flash.external flag (if this flag is to start the console with the PEN, I always start the external dev_flash) The rest of the boot flags are:
    • factory.mode: Lets put the console in service mode without a dongle just to insert a usb with that flag.
    • hv.debug: Enables debugging of all services of the HV, with a ram dump you can see all debug messages.

TheGrid details:
    • Improved dynamic patching (Fully functional).
    • On the plugin support (Multitasking) in the background.
    • Various optimizations.

• First patch (first number in the 64): this corresponds to MatherOS Patch to disable or enable the use of Linux on the console.
    • Second patch (second number in the 64): Corresponds to load the syscall PL3 Payload 35 in the console.
    • Third patch (third number in the 64): Corresponds to load Payload Supports sc MAS 36 and 8 on the console.
    • Fourth patch (fourth number in the 64): Corresponds to load BD region Free bone patch overrides the restriction on the region bds ignoring methods such as changing the console region (Annoyed if you have to do all the time) .
    • Fifth patch (fifth in number 64): Corresponds to the patch that disables the PS1 disk check on the console.
    • Sixth patch (sixth in number 64): Enables or disables dynamic patch the FW by loading a patch that makes bone PatchUser.bin the same user or future updates that we will be taking to thegrid will come in the form of a file "PatchUser.bin" that will contain the updates.
    • Seventh patch (Seventh in the number 64): Enables or disables support for LV2 Dynarec in order to use dynamic recompilation of the emulators and performance improvements in them (For use with emulators suits the users and devs who want the best performance).
    • Eighth patch (eighth number in the 64): Enables or disables the SET FAN 100% to revolutionize cooler fan speed to the limit.
    • Ninth patch (Nine in number 64): Enables or disables support plugins (*) ...

Confeditor prepared for this version with the changes in TheGrid: [Register or Login to view links]

If you have questions visit the wikiMA: jfwdh356ma.wikispaces.com/TheGrid%2CPlugins+y+Parches+Dinamicos

The plugin support makes use of the following: When starting the look the boot.cfg in / dev_flash / TheGrid or / dev_usb000 (Bone in the root of the usb port closest to the reader) this boot.cfg consists of the following a simple text file that tell the path to the plugin to load.
    Code:
    1 ;/ dev_usb000/plugin.self;
    As you see first is the 1 that could also be a zero (1 - active | 0 - off) always go after the separator, a semicolon to go to the route after the plugin to load and then close the line with a point semicolon, then the line is successfully completed the plugin. Always be called boot.cfg will be recognized this is how ...

Here you can download TheGrid ([Register or Login to view links]) 2.0 update, remember that this is not the SP1.4 and the plugins will be published in the next few days

TUTORIAL PATCHUSER.BIN by blackdeath (via demonhades.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=6639&f=297#p50125):

With this new version of TheGrid you can avail of dynamic patching capacity at its maximum splendor, as you do this is more dedicated to developers who want to learn new things and new ways of working that is why I teach that is the dynamic patch for user.

The dynamic patching is patching or modification of any file of fw (modules selves - sprx) in memory is something that is dynamic in the time it is loaded will be patched is a new way to modify the firmware without having to touch the dev_flash modules and obtaining the best results since being tested is no longer needed for any damage fw test.

To enable you ought to select the config "PatchUser.bin Support (User Patches)" on TheGrid.cfg.

The PatchUser.bin (You must write so as I write!) Should be placed in "/ dev_usb000/GRID_UPDATER/PatchUser.bin" (This is not to count him to keep the dev_flash and so will not need to change your patch provided automatically by if you play a bad thing not to be always starting tengais wrong) you can clear this also put in "/ dev_flash / TheGrid / PatchUser.bin" but I recommend that you leave this path when coding sure your patch is safe and you are aware of wanting to load times.

See it like this:
    • Dev_flash (East end where to stay and work completed and improved)
    • Dev_usb (test medium only load it when you find the USB so if you have not placed the usb (usb000) not obviously you will carry
    • Your patches since they are in the usb is why I see it more secure when we have something we test and end and that failure is not
    • Simply insert the USB or simply delete or correct PatchUser.bin usb in pc).
    Code:
    PatchUser.bin Structure (By JaiCraB Originally in JFW 3.41)
    / / -------------------------------------
    / / FILE STRUCTURE PATCHUSER.BIN
    / / -------------------------------------
    / / 1. - 8 Bytes = Hash Module
    / / 2. - Each 8 bytes = PATCH (4byte Offset. ELF (Obviously you will have to locate it before in the pc), 4byte Opcode (This is the patch itself, which you have patched the fw (Payloads, etc.) before you shall know which is an opcode)
    / / 3. - End of block when you find the information 8 bytes 0x5448454752494421 (MagicEnd) (in ASCII says, "THEGRID!") And signifies the end of the block patch
    / / 4. - Next Module and so on ...

As you can see is the same as I explained in the structure... Well I hope that many developers and interested in learning can prove it ...

Regards

Thanks to Rokiski, JaiCraB, blackdeath, Cheko Vakaloka and all that happened , and we recommend that all users install the MA to provide support to everything that is posted

TheGrid PS3 Dumper RAM & NoBD Plugins for JFW DH 3.56 MA CFW

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

could someone explain in english how to run the plugin that dumps 256MB of ram on DemonHades 3.56 to USB please. been trying to get this to work all day! lol.

DemonHades Announces JBM 3.55 PS3 CFW Now in Development

This weekend the Spanish PlayStation 3 developers at DemonHades have announced that JBM 3.55 PS3 CFW is now in development, which will offer the best of JFW DH 3.56 MA in a new Custom Firmware.

To quote, roughly translated: Making decisions for the future of JFW-DH

Hello friends first of all like demons to thank you for trusting in JFW356MA as custom of your PS3, as you well know the PS3 scene is going through difficult times because of the dominance of DRM dongles, these dongles are set to 355, for structure and kernel.

As you know many of you in MA you have had problems when running certain applications mainly due to this reason which we have all we can to resolve, but we are aware that this balance in trying to adapt all our MA giving us more work to realization of new and abundant applications for JFW.

We have been thinking about these obstacles in which we double slaughter, we play in making new things and other things that appear in portage other devs submitting to more pressure and therefore more cramped.

As happened a few days with the PSN and spoof, had it not been for that we have been watching Black ubiesemos us as if other custom could, and I as a responsible community dh I can not want it to happen.

Yesterday was published the USERCHEAT, which only works on FW 355 canceled leaving us because we have to be 2 things again, and which work for portearlo takes time and patience ... and that is not profitable.

PUP reinstall either, nor recasar readers etc... making a calculation are more impediments to improvements in the 356.

And I freaking have to be me who has to say this, but in statistical framework and the 356 gives us more problems when it comes to offer diversity in short-term progress.

So the thing is so, it will create the JBM355 with all the best with the 356MA, thegrid, preloader, service packs, plugins, etc. and so and you will not be canceled and which will stay at ease and can focus solely on the accomplishment of tasks for JFW and no more ports.

If the TB, COBRA or other drops will be the first to have the 355 and that does not forgive me dejandos without the possibility of having the same or more.

So the thing is so, we will make a collective downgrade JBM355 cease to provide support to 356MA, waiting for so more people can know our fantastic custom and is much easier to return to another 355 by a pup.

I know this is not going to like some people, but if you read carefully will know the reason for this decision, because it is better to change the direction that never crash and demons

But I want to thank everyone who every day have been helping and giving their PS3, as kike, kiki, maki, Cheko, alvaro and of course the devs that created without rokiski MA, JaiCraB, blipi, and I blackdeath what little they could do but at heart would not be possible to have everything we have in MA, so I want to thank you.

1saludo and look forward to all your support for me and the team that formed the JFW we will continue to bring you many new things cane but this time in the JBM355

Update: Checko, do not be HURRY TO DOWNGRADE BECAUSE THE BEST WE WOULD WAIT FOR THE FIRST VERSION OF JBM 3.55

The time will put everyone on your site ... and while attentive to the site.

DemonHades Announces JBM 3.55 PS3 CFW Now in Development

More PlayStation 3 News...

Finally, some appealing news for us 3.55 users. From what I've read you would be able to change if you install this firmware unlike the 3.56 version, right?

It sounds like they have thrown the towel in on any 3.55+ firmware

Banned User
    I think they finally got the picture that no one (on 3.55 or below) would willingly install 3.56 JFW for all it's worth

so they finally woke up on their dreams ehh. but anyway, i do hope that this CFW will lead something useful or else, no one will care on it.

Sponsored Links

Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast