Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS3 BD Tool: JFW DH 3.56 MA CFW Add-On By Blackdeath Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Hello, here I (aka Blackdeath) bring users a PS3 BD Tool add-on utility for JFW DH 3.56 MA CFW, which allows you to quickly and simply obtain the information of the PlayStation 3 BD reader from JMB without Linux.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

How It Works:

This tool will take out the HRL both the default reader as currently used by the console and leave you in a log with all the information pertinent to this besides dumps an important part of them to USB, plus it also includes the possibility that if a movie BD inserted before running this tool you MKB_RO.INF the dump in the usb along with HRL and the log where you can cap your version have direct current MKB.

Mode Of Operation:
    • If you are going to use the tool you ought to connect a usb port closest to the reader (dev_usb000), It will dump you there the HR
    • It is not compatible with the rest of CFW.

More details are available on the DH site here with a rough translation below: demonhades.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=6283&f=297#p47245

Good friends, this time with another utility come more attuned to those researching on the subject or more BD playback on BD so here you have an addon for MA only with a simple but useful power and this addon will allow MA to get information about the BD quickly and easily from the JMB without linux as before with the sg3-utils.

This tool will take out the HRL the reader both the default (empty) as currently used by the console and leave you in a log all the information relevant to this besides dumpearos an important part of them to USB, plus it also includes the possibility that if a movie bd inserted before running this tool you MKB_RO.INF the dump the USB with the HRL and the log where you can cap have your version of MKB directly today.

This can be used in addition to guide recovery of reproduction to stop here: demonhades.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=6172&f=297#p46282

As you see new facilities unique to MA for community members to research the BD.

Acknowledgements: Demonhades for your confidence, Rokiski by his teachings, JaiCraB, and Kike for your help, chekco, kiki and maky by Test ...

Sorry for my Bad English.

PS3 BD Tool: JFW DH 3.56 MA CFW Add-On By Blackdeath Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Last edited by Adriansfc92; 03-12-2012 at 08:11 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have promoted it to the main page now, sorry for the delay and +Rep Adriansfc92 for the news !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hoping this can be reveresed to not-JFW. So would this help me find the DRL version I need to fix my BluRay playback?

How long does we have to wait for someone build up something like wasabi 360 for PS3?

Video: PS3 JFW DH MA Debug JMB Selector v1.0 Demonstration

Today aquilino has made available a PS3 JFW DH MA Debug JMB Selector v1.0 alongside a demonstration video of it in action for Custom Firmware users.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

To quote, roughly translated: Hello fellow for here I leave my bit for this firmware that has the potential juju. Based picker rebug author jjolano.

Selector is a QA or debug menu instead of using an addon for each menu I joined the two addon and you only have to choose. The interface is simple console like the way I do not know, reminds me of "Startpatch" of the Wii still in line console mode.

It is in English if that change is Spanish for the people. Created PSL1GHT SDK. This slim JFW tested on my DH and all ok, not tested on fat. Notice that writes to the flash homebrew, I take responsibility for its misuse.

Functions:
    • Start button: QA mode
    • Button select: debug mode
    • Button x: we went to the PS3 menu

As stated in the logo only for JFW DH.

Video demonstration of their functioning:

Quote Originally Posted by Brenza View Post
    How long does we have to wait for someone build up something like wasabi 360 for PS3?
    i guess a bit more than 3 weeks.. LOL

Video: JFW-DH 3.56 MA PS3 CFW Dynarec PSX iSOs Demo Arrives

Following up on their previous update, today the Spanish PlayStation 3 developers at DemonHades have made available a demonstration video of JFW-DH 3.56 MA PS3 CFW running PSX iSOs including Resident Evil through emulation by the Dynarec system.

To quote from Chekco, roughly translated: Hello friends, today I come to present a powerful tool for Dynarec devs exclusively for our JFW.

Dynarec MA is a port to the old and powerful touch-up system made by AerialX lv2 (Creator of PSL1GHT) over there in 2010 as many touristy even ignore the fact that not everything old is useless, Kammy in the parcheaba 3.41 lv2 to get it ready to run dynamic code recompilation (known by many developers as Dynarecs).

In 3.41 was reached even shuffling dreamcast emulator but the future of this was not very fast because this kind of thing that limited many developers but had kammy is also possible to debug easily (Receive Printfs by socat network) besides having the ability to run JIT code (Anonymous could put to good use to this in his Emulator which only rulaba Dynarec well (best speed close to the full-speed) on 3.41 so far...)

This video shows how MA356 supports the new or revamped Dynarec, as I said kammy at 3.41, from here my thanks to AerialX for this and other developers would not be bad to take a look at this, I mean hobo theft and other, you know that the protection ring in the LV2 NX Bit was a big step ever made in excess of 3.50 fw now possible in MA.

So the devs put aside developments to move people to 3.5x... In this system recovers MA bringing more power and possibilities of carrying more powerful as serious emulators for N64, Dreamcast, NDS, etc

As you can see in the emulator settings allowed the option "INTERPRETER" to OFF to use the Dynarec remember as many in only 3.55 rulaba and slow interpreter mode on and the bios emulated hle now any rula also changes with Dynamic recompiler.

It is noteworthy that this new system will come as a patch TheGrid incorporated into dynamic, so you will have or not to run before anything, just the emulator will come directly. TheGrid SP 1.3 already integrated in this very close to publication.

I take this opportunity to announce that I (BlackDeath) I have work in progress with the PS3SX to which I have updated a lot since the source of Anonymous when they publish in 2011 correcting bugs and improving new rulante Dynarec that rula of the wafer in MA if time I may get better as well as N64 just want to tell all the devs to do what we like and you have an invitation to this development platform that is the 3.56MA.

As you know in PS3SX Rulan shaders and other filters and for the moment we touch the full speed and use the PE OPS (Software) if you want the plugin to get much better hardware quality HD mode at 360 would be great to have the help of other developers who want to help me with this to port it to PS3.

No more nothing to say your server is dismissed BlackDeath.

Acknowledgements: BlackDeath by their daily struggle and bring all your wonderful ideas, has DemonHades being bad and now be in the corresponding moments, Anonymous for their port of PS3SX, AerialX by the great kammy in 3.41, and all the demons who trust us, and THANK YOU for helping kike carry all this weight succulent. Greetings

From the video's caption: This video shows how the system supports Dynarec MA356, this system was only valid in 3.41 so the devs put aside developments to move people to recover MA 3.5x. In this system brings more power and possibilities of porting emulators more powerful as in the case of N64, DreamCast, NDS, etc.

In related news BlackDeath and DemonHades hinted on IRC about a working exploit that could lead to the creation of JFW 4.11 or JFW 3.60. No further details are available yet, however the related file dump is below for those interested:

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated from Zrandi via zrandiscene.forumcommunity.net/?t=50732845#lastpost:

Hello friends, we have another fresh news from demonhades and his team are already testing universal MAD downgrade. The one who is perfecting it, it's our great spanish dev jaicrab the one who gives veracity to this project.

You can lower from any version from jfwdh356 the times you want, this way many users that were not willing to test it (for x reasons) Now will can try and see the great capacity and work been done in this jfw356.

Also Demon and Kike said to me that you will can downgrade to 3.55 or 3.51 (clean) allowing you to install any CFW or JFWDH3556.

This is what many people were waiting for, well soon will be available in his web and here. Needless to say this year will be full of surprises regarding JFWDH356 and who knows maybe they can achieve an JFWDH3.60 or JFWDH4.11.

Finally, below is the Dynarec source code porting to 3.55 courtesy of IngPereira, as follows:

Here is the source of Dynarec that was implemented in JFW356MA. It was a PKG for example but also can be done as patch on ps3mfw lv2_kernel.self, I will when I have time.

First modify the offsets (This is 3.56 lv2 memory space) to 3.55 fw(memory and Lv2_kernel.self) if we do this there will not be necessary any PKG although this patch is very experimental (Because that never put it on kernel directly) and this one needs a bit to be corrected.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (via ps3devwiki.com/wiki/User_talk:Ing_pereira)

Well this patcher (like lv2patcher) can enable the dynarec execution, i tested it with last ps3sx version i compiled.

If you disable interpreter in emu options it will use a Dynarec created by Anonymous when he coded the ps3sx source and you will need to enable bios loading not hle (load a scph1001.bin) and you will see that is more quick using the dynamic recompilation but has many bugs...

PS3SX Last ver compiled: [Register or Login to view links]

You can test it on 3.55 first by porting this patches, i will be porting this, maybe someone can do it more quick.. Thanks to anyone and maybe we can try to help with this so the ps3 can be capable of running jit dynamic recompilation.

These guys always have to use some bobbing camera angles and mexican music in the background on all of their videos.

Damn if they can code they need to learn to make a decent video for once.

There's nothing wrong with the video nor the music imo. Anyways it's great to have a PSX iso working on a PS3 without having to burn it to a disc first without a dongle. I'm still waiting for a N64/DS emulator and a PS2 one if that's possible. It would be great if someone can pull it off

It's good to see that some developers are still interested in making emulators.

Sponsored Links
Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast