Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm a little confused. Is this for transferring from a hacked PS3 to a normal PS3, or the other way around?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Will this fix waninkoko brick or not?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well firstly since both the JFW releases are on the same thread.. to avoid the confusion,

USAVEME: Not sure what the puspose of this tool is. We can already copy all the saves we have even locked ones via FTP. Its the copying back that is the concern ? does this change the bit in the param.sfo and from protected=1 to 0 and resign/rehash it ? if so then this is AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by spawnofjago View Post
    Will this fix waninkoko brick or not?
    I don't think so, in waninkoko brick the PS3 doesn't react to USB dongles, the only solution is to use hardware flasher like E3-flasher or progskeet

Ah nice one! For me reparing/unbricking tool's should be on first place of developers. So Pre-Loader (Advanced) for PS3 will be the first and only of his kind. Keep this good work up. Perfect done!

Is this only for unbricking ps3? Or is it for downgrading ps3 from higher ofw (3.7+) to 3.55? Is that the final solution to all people that want to play 3.56+ original games in their ps3 and then downgrade it back to cfw3.55 when they feel like? Or am I just dreaming?

i think you are dreaming, this seems to be some kinda "software" brick fix, like maybe RSOD. useful maybe for shops that do the work of fixing ps3s

as long as the PS3 loads SYSCON, you can use that preloader. Since SYSCON handles this kind of task. If SYSCON is not available, then you're SOL.

There's no full brick fix for PS3. Only partial brick, which is fixable via flasher. If it is only possible to rehash the donor NAND to make it usuable on full NAND brick PS3 like in Wii using the PCK.

This does not make a lot of sense. I'm not a pro in ps3 flashing tasks but when you downgrade the ps3 then not only the dev_flash files are rewritten. All flash files are rewritten also SYSCON and METLDR and so on. If you get a fullbrick then it should also be able to unbrick the ps3 with a flasher and not only the partial brick's one.

i'm still confused with demonhades 3.56DH... i cannot install on 3.56 machines ?

i read that i need to be on 3.55 to install 3.56DH ??

Sponsored Links
Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast