Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How can i contact them if i would like to make a polish translation?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I didn't have it in me to read 8 pages... so I want to know if they made progress with the 3.6+ keys??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nothing yet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xbox360rules View Post
    I didn't have it in me to read 8 pages... so I want to know if they made progress with the 3.6+ keys??
    We don't know what progress PS3 devs made. Some might even have it and won't release it in fear of sony (I don't blame them).

Seems as if this is some sort of Game bootscreen:
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by xbox360rules View Post
    Comments like this annoy me.

People need to learn to read if they wish to gain any knowledge of any subject ever.

Video: JFW DH PS3 CFW Games and Apps GameBootScreen Demo

Last week we saw JFW DH CFW demonstrating PS3 game backups via TheGrid Plugin which no longer requires a backup manager, and today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer DemonHades has shared a video showcasing the Games and Apps GameBootScreen in JFW DH Custom Firmware.

To quote, roughly translated: As you may remember, back when we launched a game lanzabamos the gameboot PlayStation 3, Sony decided to remove it (not even that), but hey no problem.

In this video you can see games and apps launch this GameBootScreen JFW DH , you will see some failures in the video image positioning, but that in the final version will be finished

Not be copied or reproduced in elotrolado.net or trolls sites.

1saludo and I hope you like demons, and it is becoming less for the publication of JFW JFW DH and DH MA

Video: JFW DH PS3 CFW Games and Apps GameBootScreen Demo

More PlayStation 3 News...

I'm really curious to see how it works. I'm currently on 3.41.3 cfw rebug, so for me the transition to this CFW will be very simple.

is this firmware out yet.. i guess not, its just i seem to remember them saying it would be released on sept 1st or was it oct 1st.. seems like with the amount of time and effort its taking this will be an amazing cfw.. lets hope so.

Well even though a manager isn't required for the backups, could support for it still be enabled? deank has done so much work for it to go to waste now.

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast