Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can install this if you're on 3.56 OFW , I don't know too much about it or how it works yet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok i saw the video above, how about Regero Mg ?!! or something else rather then MtM Mg. please need answer (so confused) ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think you can play backups on it as of yet, you'll be informed though on when you can play game backups on it though.

so, i see BDEMU error !! is it a compatibility prb or like it just have been (bypass keys 3.6+ required)??

big Thx to guys.

I'm not expecting much from these guys so I'm not disappointed or annoyed by this either, just indifferent. This CFW isn't for me, or anyone who is on 3.55 CFW for that matter, so it's just more news really. I see this as a separate project to the 3.60+ enabled version of the DH CFW, if it does exist.

Couple things of interest I seen when looking at the notes:

It seems like downgrading is on their backlog for this release...

TODO: Delete the problem of not being able to downgrade to a version lower than 3.56. Currently not possible down from 3.56 after upgrading to the.
    With this being the related identified issue...

You can now enter service mode, and use the lv2diag as before, but this has a potential danger. The 3.56 now makes it impossible to make a downgrade to less than 3.56, meaning that if you are in the 3.56 in him are, if you have time you tried to cancel out a version that checks the update manager. The problem is a programming error that allows updating Lv2Diag.self, the failure is that No checks that the update is in the usb or to verify that this is valid, the program formats the flash 1.2 and 3. That is, if then fails, your system would not have died partially flashes, still work ROS can use a lv2diag active again, but who Forewarned is forearmed. Lv2diag Beware!
    Also, the ability to run 3.55 CFW applications is apparently present in this release, so it would be great if more people who do use this could report on their experiences - rather than just relying on MM as the BUM.

FIX: Patch to remove the protection from the white list of authorized programs, added in 3.56. Now you can use all applications as 3.55 and below.
    Overall it's just another CFW, and could be classed as progress albeit in a very sideways direction

I'll be waiting for the TB decryption myself

Can i play Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Batman: Arkham City,Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,F.E.A.R. 3 , Dark Souls, Portal 2, Rage, Resistance 3, Metal Gear HD Collection on this CFW 3.56?

nope

Quote Originally Posted by niwakun View Post
    This can play backup games but it needs to re-locate the memory address to patch using PSGroove or Hermes payload for LV2 of 3.56. Someone can do it, but don't expect dean will do it.

And you can play emulators on this one and any other homebrews. It's not really that useless anyway.

If you badly want to play backups, just use a PKG fix. This one will not be needing a payload to play.
    Agreed. This is for people who are stuck on 3.56 OFW, they can at least use the Auto PSN Game Creator to make pkg to play some 3.55 or below games and run homebrews, so while it's not what DH has promised (playing 3.6+ games), it's still not a totally useless CFW.
    Last edited by apexcore; 11-15-2011 at 05:11 PM

Banned User
    Alright so i've just read a couple of posts after OP posted the news and i'd like to say...

DH sucks bigtime, this is full of fail, they're just a bunch of n00bs trying to stir up hype that isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonoidMaster View Post
    they're just a bunch of n00bs trying to stir up hype that isn't true.
    you were talking about yourself right?

Sponsored Links
Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast