Sponsored Links

Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just more proof its fake.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think that it is fake. But i think DH wanted the whole scene to respect him. But you can't get respect without releasing something. If he would have released a beta version or a test version and let the people play around with it (even if not everything is done) he wouldn't get attacked like it was.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I second that. I think that some people are jumping to the conclusion. SIGHING.

nice thread man

Video: JFW DH PS3 Custom Firmware OpenPStore Near Complete

Following up on his previous video, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer DemonHades has announced that the OpenPStore for JFW DH PS3 Custom Firmware is near completion finally.

To quote, roughly translated: JFW DH, OpenPStore almost finished

Good demons, as well the title says you can see that we have almost completed the OpenPStore, this being great as I wanted

As you know the open will have all homebrew, patches and plugins for DH JFW without relying on the Web sites.

Who does not have Internet on the PS3 must be downloaded from the Web site of OpenPStore and then install the same way from an external media (USB).

It should be remembered that DH will be compatible with JFW 3.41 and 3.56 MA, provided they are not the files for Thegra (which only supports 3.41)

The only thing needed will be internet connected PS3 (not the PSN) to download content, and then from viewer to install downloaded content easily

1saludo and hope you like it! With The_marioga, Blipi, DanteHades, Makykiki and always by the testings

Also below is a Demonisos.net preview video from [Register or Login to view links], roughly translated as follows:

Well I'll show you a video of how the Web will Demonisos.net, what JFW post DH in the area to avoid problems. I hope they like, dantehades, IDLE, thanks for all your effort.

Thanks to those who are helping me to post, in a dire future nicks them, they will be the official posters... and explain to me how it goes. Greetings will remind them that Demonisos ps3pirata sister site.

by Dantezteam

Video: JFW DH PS3 Custom Firmware OpenPStore Near Complete

More PlayStation 3 News...

DemonHades, you keep working on this JFW even though you get so much pressure. Thank you very very much for your hard work.

Via my PC's browser I've just checked out the OpenPStore (openpstore.org) as I registered there when it was first announced (over a year ago??).

It has all the different types of File Managers, Rogero, Multiman etc.
    It has that Messenger and IRC app.
    It has "Games".
    I say "Games" because so far there is only User Homebrew stuff on there.

Full list:
    Code:
    We are now here
    They do not die 2
    The untitiled Project 0.2
    The unmapped forest
    Tetris
    House of horror
    SketchFight 0.2
    SgtPuzzles
    Scooger
    PsVibex
    Prboom
    Pongus
    Pintor
    Neo tanks
    Neo Race
    Maze generator
    MandelbrotFractalZoomerV10
    Heretic
    Good bye world
    Gobman
    Freedroid
    Free heroes 2
    Doom
    Dont get crushed
    Cubicle shotter
    Cdman
    CdgPlayer
    Cascade beneath
    BreakoutX
    Bomberman
    Avoidance
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

OpenPStore.png  

thank him when he actually releases something, for now he is only promising and posting videos.

DH Videos = Fake

Release = Real

That's what I can say.

Again he presents a solution that is not in line with what users want. Still you are stuck with his custom UI, and the whole store thing is again a development that does not fit with user demand. Stores are things that corporations run, such as apple, microsoft and sony. Even if it is all free, you have no means of solving problems if anything, even the smallest thing doesn't work. I don't think he is going to give any support, so you are on your own from that point.

The PKG installers from USB drives works great, we've seen that. Why replace that with your own store? It doesn't make any sense. Unless you want DH to decide what you can, and cannot do with your PS3.

Even if this isn't fake, I still do not want it. It's a nice vanity project, but to me, nothing more than that.

Sponsored Links
Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast