Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have read the annoucement in the DH portal and i can confirm that HE CONTINUES WITH THE TEAM DEV THE CFW.

Im not a Spamish speaking person but can read some

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK Thanks guys and +Reps! Below is the update via sentimentvcf, roughly translated: [Register or Login to view links]

Easing these spirits

Hello Demonis. After everything that happened between yesterday, today I decided to be an DH JFW video as I'm tester. Do not expect great things. I just want to show you is real, but still lacks several things such as The Grid Manager, Open Pstore, etc, but you can be making you an idea. I echo to calm those spirits of those few who do not believe in the JFW DH and if you believe in fakes. So here I leave the video of the beta.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In the previous post, they say "from the DH staff we just want to tell that the project is still in development and Demon despite the insults and scorn of some characters continue in the scene too, because all, who belong in this web, support to Demon. We don't are a forum like around there (means another spanish forum) this is a community of friends and will be remain that." i do my best translating this, sorry if you do not understand much this

The video is something and nothing at the same time.

Sounds way too bloated with applications and custom themes forced on the user. I would just wait for a nice, clean, stock-looking CFW like kmeaw.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    It has already been posted here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post392388). We appreciate you trying to help by posting news from DH.org but next time do a quick search and see if it has already been posted.
    Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by fernan1234 View Post
    Sounds way too bloated with applications and custom themes forced on the user. I would just wait for a nice, clean, stock-looking CFW like kmeaw.
    Agreed. It seems instead of focusing on what 99% of users care about, which is simply a new custom firmware to use backups, they are cramming in everything they possibly can. Can someone confirm for me that they still plan to go ahead with the insane plan on forcing users to upload an entire disc first before being able to back it up?

they make a new video to show nothing new, just a new theme but no new features, still nothing of 3.6+ games.

better continue with kmeaw and multiman
    Last edited by kronolynx; 10-25-2011 at 03:57 AM

Lightbulb

omg ! JFW-DH is not a firmware it's a custom theme to ps3 !!! lol

NO, its just a video. Its nothing. Its not a theme, its not a cfw its just a bunch of videos that nobody is interested in.

It should be called JFW-DH season 2 episode 3. LOL

Sponsored Links

Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast