Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Well by the time JFW DH is released we'll probably already have 3.60+ games working.

All the little hope I had for this is now gone.

balls to em and there cfw

The biggest pressure put on their team was boasting about the features of their cfw and actually setting a release date. They should have quietly went about their business behind the scenes, then released it when it was 100%. I belive that they talented guys and don't doubt what they say, but I think they have not handled their announcements well, the last one included.

While i agree with what you saying, i too would want to tell the world that theres things in the works, don't despair.

Either way, as long as they deliver even if it be January (December is party or resting time for these folks am sure) then that is fine, as long as they keep to their word.

Infact with JB2 news, they should be more eager than ever to release once all the kinks are sorted, this assuming they not involved and making some money
    Last edited by YuuZA; 10-22-2011 at 07:56 PM

BTW, demonhades leaves the scene --> http://www.demonhades.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=5394&f=297

I retired from the scene, congratulations .. you have succeeded dospiedras

Well, that friends, I decided to leave this issue after being insulted supporting more and more ....

I can agree that slander revile me, but mess with my family and especially my mother who is not in good health, no.

Thanks to Jaicrab for everything you have helped and given me strength to keep going.
    Thanks Alejandro for having such patience and test every day and admire you since you started many years ago, I wish you the best of heart.

Thanks to my brother DanteHades all dh JFW designs and for being such a good brother.
    Thanks to blipi, mater, tuhta, consoledev, and more devs to create what will be the custom for the community.
    Thanks to Luca for giving the post of admin ps3pirata.
    Thanks to the testers of JFW dh that I take very good friends and colleagues.
    And of course thanks to all the community of demons, never cambieis and above all enjoy what you do.

Alejandro if I read it, just ask a favor and which to me would have liked to take .. and it was completed JFW see dh for all demons and people of good faith that it deserved.

no more I say goodbye, many thanks to all who put your trust in me ... I will never forget ... and I applaud you can hate, until forever.

1saludo hell .... this is the scene ignorant of me

Thanks for the update Snaydher and +Rep!

I assume this means the end of JFW DH CFW... if anyone fluent in Spanish who reads through their forums can let us know for sure then I will close this thread, unless they still plan to release it or if it leaks, etc.

good riddance i guess.. all that bs and what for.. more bs.. LOL

Well i know some of this troubles but if i want something to do then i do without really carring about what other sayes. I wished i hade a PS3, no JOB and a lot of time to work again but without a ps3 i can do nothing. Beside the fact that i could by one to time i need the money for a new appartment.

Anyway i for myself have every time released something even if it was in test state just to show that im working on it. For this JFW DH cfw no one ever hase released something. But again i can understand on a special point. As i started to work on acid there was such a lot of guys they bagged me for files or support.

Even other teams claimed to have something and wanted some files to change for the information. Like evilsperm claimed to know how to activate debug options in the system settings cat and also posted fake vids showing this option activated only to diss me and we all know that it was not evilsperm who has released the Q&A flag hack which activated the last debug options we wanted to have. But if he want to leave then he shall do.
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 10-23-2011 at 11:42 PM

Such a shame, haters won. I hope they're pleased with themselves, being so impatient and flaming the devs who do this as a hobby.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Tapatalk.

Delay then quit and say its because of the haters. Deja Vu.

Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast