Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope it works better than Xkai link.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just a though - what would stop Sony from putting a mole in such "network" - or any similar one - and simply start colleting the details of CFW users and taking them to the court or doing some other nasty stuff? And the argument that in most nets like this you'll add just who you want / choose - do you really know everyone who you meet in some forums to trust them like that??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    I hope it works better than Xkai link.
    Xlink works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Just a though - what would stop Sony from putting a mole in such "network" - or any similar one - and simply start colleting the details of CFW users and taking them to the court or doing some other nasty stuff? And the argument that in most nets like this you'll add just who you want / choose - do you really know everyone who you meet in some forums to trust them like that??
    TBH, when/if simply installing CFW becomes a prosecutable offense (other than disabling network services) is when I would worry about such tactics. It's not yet legally viable - heck, even MS knows a consumer can just go out and buy a new console from them when they get banned.
    Last edited by moja; 08-15-2011 at 06:25 AM

Quote Originally Posted by moja View Post
    TBH, when/if simply installing CFW becomes a prosecutable offense (other than disabling network services) is when I would worry about such tactics. It's not yet legally viable - heck, even MS knows a consumer can just go out and buy a new console from them when they get banned.
    its the ones they make an example of, take GEOHOT, that make it viable.. now everyones excuse for 3.60+cfw is they are too scared to release it due to prosecution... umm what was the question again.. LOL

Video: PS3 JFW DH Custom Firmware Multimedia Services Demo

Recently we saw the Evolution of OpenPStore followed by RNA: Real Network Access for PS3 JFW DH Custom Firmware, and today DemonHades has shared a demo video of the PS3 JFW DH CFW multimedia services below.

To quote, roughly translated: Multimedia Displaying Servers in JFW DH PC

Our tester makykiki partner and we go up this video demonstration of how the PC media servers appear in the new media category.

In the video we can see how comfortably the 3 functions one after another, since before they were placed in photo, music and video.

1saludo and any questions on this application you can discuss it in this thread

Video: PS3 JFW DH Custom Firmware Multimedia Services Demo

More PlayStation 3 News...

Stick Out Tongue

Well from what i can see all the functions shown have normal PS3 , I'm wonder more and more that when it will be made public it will be one BIG disappointment because all of expectations and teasers shown to us but working as not the way should.

Hello,

i have a question about this awaited CFW, is it going to be able to play 3.6+ games?

thank you for your attention.

actually you can't, however some 3.6+ games have a fix eboot, just search it.

Smile

just waiting to be tested..

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast