Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Enough is enough, this is crap vaporware and can't believe that this even cuts it. News is for people that actually provide something to the community not continually lead them on. I'm sure the next video will show this buttering my toast in the morning.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I remember watching this video a few minutes after was on YouTube and thinking... Wtf am I looking at?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hoping for fast progress

I'll bet this guy reads posts and just laughs and laughs (while simultaneously recording another "feature" video). He's probably got a bet with someone on how long he can lead people on before gaming sites stop posting his preview videos. (and just in case he is reading this I'm going to post something for him in Spanish, according to google)

Las acciones hablan mas fuerte que las palabras de mi amigo! Liberacion o arrastrarse en su agujero!

Liberation? LOL, its supposed to say, release or crawl back in your hole!
    Last edited by KrisFluke; 10-18-2011 at 09:02 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    Didn't he say something about it being released "soon"?
    probably not soon but S.O.O.N. (S.eriously O.verdue O.r N.ever)

cfwprophet I don't think anyone is doubting how difficult it is to actually obtain the keys since Sony added security to the system, or just in general for that matter.

It is just a growing impatience for the majority of people now - being asked to believe something without providing proof. No one likes to be made a fool of, and no one likes being lied to about something after months of hope and support.

They have released a lot of videos now, none of which are showing anything to do with the number one feature... 3.60+ homebrew games.

I will happily thank DH et al for the amazing work and effort they have put into this CFW.
    I will happily take back my cynicism and admit how wrong I was to doubt them.

But I'm not gonna be told that they can't post a video of them running Portal 2 from the internal HDD while running this CFW because "it takes a lot of time and effort to get the 3.60+ keys".

They have allegedly already obtained the keys (I would be made up for and congratulate them if they actually do!), but I don't see why they can't post that video?

It will silence A LOT of people, myself included, and will provide a moral boost if you will in the scene. I understand unwillingness to release something (even more so with a name attached) but providing a video is not compromising their project - especially not after what they have released so far.

I have seen this play out a few times before. Someone says they have done something and many people say it can't be true and then at some time it does come out and everyone says how great they are. It happened when they first said the ps3 has been hacked. Now is that going to happen with this.

Well the answer is.... I don't know. But if it does great. But if not then that is ok as well. There are a lot of games that I have not beaten on fw 3.55. So at least I can catch up on some games. If they do then they do. If not then they don't. But I am sure someday someone will. Just my two cents.

PS3News, Boss, whatever, can I give you some advice. Stop posting these videos on the front page. Wait till either the actual release or a real video of Portal 2 playing. I don't think anyone here wants to see another faked video or hear about something thats not going to be released.

It's your site but why keep pushing fakes? There is no proof its real and it looks like all they really want is the fame of being on all the news sites with their stories which have never come to life as all have been easily faked.

If the scene pushes them then maybe they will prevail.

I already covered this before spunkybunny, but to reiterate we post PS3 news and videos from DH, PS Blog or other sites with PS3-related content here daily. In the mix if you don't care for the DH news yourself, simply don't read/comment on their articles... the more people who comment on them tells us it's a hot topic, and compared to most other PS3 'scene' news we post this is one of the most active threads in recent months.

As long as DH continues doing news and video updates we will continue posting them here... keep in mind for every person who comments they don't like JFW DH there are ten others who do, but these people likely have better things to do in life than arguing in a Forum so they just let DH do his thing and remain patient while going about theirs instead of trying to dictate how others should spend their time.

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast