Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for posting the update GotNoUsername, I have moved it to the main page now and +Rep!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks like demonhades has removed all postings. If you go to their website it just says "no news" on all pages. Probably not a good sign

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They likely are just doing work on their Portal again, if you log in it shows all the news fine though from what I can tell..

How much more proof do we need to know its fake? If that doesn't confirm it I don't know what does. He is obviously slowly wiping all traces of its existence.

Didn't he say something about it being released "soon"? It's been 3 months, a quarter of a year isn't exactly a brief moment. Even if it is released we'd still have to wait for a modified version to remove all the BS... wasn't it reported that it requires a game to be uploaded before it could be played? That's one of the craziest things I've ever heard.

pretty on the nose i would say

[Register or Login to view links]

lets face facts, we all want this to be real but its not the case any game that requires higher then 3.5 is unplayable, and will not be for a long time maybe/likely never, the keys are encrypted, no one is openly working on decrypting them, no one wants to release a fix with out tagging thier name to it (its not about doing it for the community its about the e fame, its hard to word that with out it sounding like a troll post, but its true and as much as i hate it i can see there point its a lot of work) no one wants to release with thier name tagged on cos sony is scary (fully understand that)

Banned User
    The more videos they release the more it looks fake.

I'm sure that a lot peoples working on getting hands on 3.6 > 3.7 keys. But its not that easy. You would need a oscilloscope, which will charch with 2000$, and even then its a pain in the ass to find them or you find a new hardware/software exploit and you have the abbility to write a code to dump the keys out of metldr.

So for me all the trolls and haters out there who claims to be the JFW DH be a fake have simply no clue of innerworkins of the PS3.

Example: C4E from x360 scene will be seen as a god in case of drive hacking and cfw for whole drives. And for sure a lot of you know the long time scene Hacker Tmbinc. But GliGli the author of Reset Clitch hack hase found a way that C4E doesn't have found and Tmbinc hase sayed that it doesnt can work in case of some other facts.

But he has do it. So just be patient and try to not troll or diss some one other if you couldn't do it better.

Oh yay another video. I can not wait to watch the next one.

Banned User
    What are you going on about? They have the keys but they refuse to release them. DH keeps showing videos that don't prove anything they say. They say it can run 3.6* games but we've seen no proof of that. They are all take and no show.

I don't believe this is real and I doubt they will release it. I'm not interested in it as its not 3.55 and I'm not upgrading to 3.56 as it wont let me downgrade back to 3.55 if something goes wrong.

I call it fake till its released. No more videos that are easily faked. The only thing that will save this is the release.

Sponsored Links

Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast