Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    most people are saying that this is fake. blah, blah, I. like you. I'm getting growing impatient. but the minute this cfw becomes a reality. everybody is going to be like oh thank you.. but i'm glad i won't be that hypocrite. just be patient.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hmm.. I dont think that these Devs live in the same home... So it would be normal for them to keep each other updated of the progress via Video..

I just hope it gets released soon.. Also I don't believe it will live up to the hype.. But that's their own fault..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by fraheco23 View Post
    most people are saying that this is fake. blah, blah, I. like you. I'm getting growing impatient. but the minute this cfw becomes a reality. everybody is going to be like oh thank you.. but i'm glad i won't be that hypocrite. just be patient.
    It's normal for people to assume this is fake, this guy states his CFW will play all the latest games without any real proof, lets just hope this CFW becomes a reality and can do everything that DH said it can do, but like others I'm doubting it will happen.

I find the all round look of their firmware to be more unpleasent than their all talk and no show approach. The fonts used and the colours/colors are horrible.

Oh boy, another video.

I if had the knowledge (and the time) to try to break the encryption of the games...

Video: JFW DH PS3 CFW Preloader & Flash Dumping Without JIG

Today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer DemonHades has shared another video of JFW DH PS3 CFW, this time demonstrating the USB Preloader and Flash dumping without a JIG extracting the backup of the 4 PS3 flash files on the Custom Firmware.

To quote, roughly translated: In this video I show how the preloader already done, we can dump the 4 flashes of the flash, if we make an error to recover.

As you can see the preloader working safely by the combination of the jig, but without the use of jig (never activated if you do not do the combination, and although it does not detect activated if the magic flags or contained in GRID_UPDATER not perform nothing harmful).

Simply putting the usb where we want to save, and flags magic to do what we send in "direct mode".

In the video we can see GRID_UPDATER folder, this folder is the "Direct Modules Installer" unlike the "direct mode" (root pendrive) this only updates from configurations of plugins, modules to plugins or flash.

In summary:
    • Direct mode: the configuration of the USB Pilla (in safe mode)
    • Installer mode: Install the modules to replace dev and let the new configuration observed.

1saludo and thanks as not Jaicrab, Alexander and Maki and the explanatory video kiki , otherwise complete!

Below are some additional details on the process, roughly translated:
    • Dump the Flash partitions on an external (USB)
    • Restore partitions via a Flash dump on external media (USB)
    • Mount the partitions Write Flash
    • Interfere before loading the VSH, which means that a new VSH can be created and launched in place of that of the official XMB is like on the PSP. The advantages are that the hardware verification can be avoided when installing PUP eliminating the need to go through the recovery mode.
    • Additional modes are available, the update mode for updating any module, patch or The Grid via a USB stick and the Safe mode that allows the launch of a module, the other with preloader user-customized settings and it persistently.

Video: JFW DH PS3 CFW Preloader & Flash Dumping Without JIG

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

screenshot13h32m45s.jpg   screenshot13h32m23s.jpg   screenshot13h26m54s.jpg   screenshot14h03m47s.jpg  

Good luck. No computer, NO CLUSTER on this planet can brake this encryption. So... you only proofen that you have no clue what you talking about with that.

I think he was being sarcastic.

Anyway, I think it's kinda proven that alot of people here are growing impatient and the only thing that would really stop the moaning is a CFW running Portal 2 (to prove 3.60+ Games run) or a release.

I think this CFW will be great if it's released - but I don't think it's hypocritical of me to say that I'm losing faith and will require some proof soon.

And i think they'll become a director for releasing so many videos...

Sponsored Links

Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast