Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why they should do such a fake ? And what they have showen is the embended plugin manager which let you turn on/off plugins like the one that let you load your backups without the need of a extra backup manager.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Enough talk! Release or shut up!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    here we go again.. i really don't care anymore.. quite simple really.

Like everybody else i'm getting tired of all this speculation. Probably nothing is going to come out of this like one of the devs has said before (can't remember who) DemonHades doesn't deliver and just chats.

Even if this comes out it'll probably be useless or someone else will release a better firmware before them.

You guys need to learn spanish and go to his website. This is legit, and it is probably the only project that I know of this intense for the ps3. right now, save multiman, showtime, and a few homebrews the ps3 is dead...

yet more of this vapour ware

Those guys have been talking for MONTHS, why? They must be bored out of there mind. Nothing to do but talk about PS3 CFW that will do what? Kmeaw had a cfw in like 2 weeks MAX! They are clueless or full of themselfs!

Why is this thing still making news. They're not going to release anything because they don't have a single idea about the PS3 internals and coding. They're just bugging us with useless compiled apps without substance. DH never managed to release something useful and never will.
    Last edited by Bakke; 10-17-2011 at 09:39 PM

If I knew Spanish I would go to his website and tell him to hurry up! >.>

so many haters talking like they know yet all they are doing is talking off of what somebody else said trying to look smart as if they could do better. most of you know nothing about coding unless dean or somebody smart says something. stop hating... save it for if and when this doesn't come out.

Sponsored Links

Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast