Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi guys,

I bought a PS3 slim which already came with a stock OFW 3.56 can i use this jfw 3.56ma please explain if I can or cannot...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by krishanthcs View Post
    I bought a PS3 slim which already came with a stock OFW 3.56 can i use this jfw 3.56ma please explain if I can or cannot...
    According to the "FAQ" you cannot install it on 3.56 FW.

Who will be able to use it?

Everyone who has a lower firmware than 3.56 or has a jtag to patch the PUP (tutorial to come later)
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 10-12-2011 at 01:58 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Is this JFW DH real? wataya think?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys I don't think we'll be able to play 3.6+ games on 3.55 CFW any soon coz I dont think the new so called "JFW DH" is real otherwise they woulda showed us, so what do you guys think??

I'm in two minds about it. On the one hand it seems like it sounds genuine and they are just being ultra cautious and very egotistical about it. On the other hand at least a couple of well known devs are saying this is bs and there is the obvious lack of proof, which is starting to sour my opinion a little.

It sounds more and more fake everyday. The whole website thing that was announced for it sounds like a huge scam. And there is no "real" info or images of it, or even a "true" video showing it off... the videos I saw showed nothing special at all. And the simple fact that Multiman is used not a "website".

You're not alone in being skeptical. There are many people who feel the same way.

Assuming it's legit though, I doubt that Sony will have much trouble blocking whatever exploits are used, unless they found some way to just magic right past the games encryption. But on the bright side we would still probably get quite a few games before they changed the encryption again.

Sure you need JB aslong the scene cant find the official sony keys to sign every thing. Its working like that: The development Tools only contain the Debug Key but NOT the retail key. So everything they have programmed with the official SDK or even with a OpenSource SDK will not run in retail mode aslong they are not signed with the retail key. There for we still need JB. And you also can get a flasher over a other country per WEB

Ok its over a half year since i worked on my CFW and then runned out of time and out of a console to being able to work but if i remember right I have downgraded from 3.50 to 3.41 and vice verca. The OFW 3.55 have some new kind of block and there for you can't downgraded via PKG's but with a flasher it should work like we have seen on 3.70 OFW.

So wasn't JWDH supposed to be released around this time? I know they said October 1st, and then got it pushed back for "a few weeks" due to "availability issues". So isn't it supposed to be released around now? I mean, I am about 75% certain it's not real, but where is the update on their release?

All updates are first posted on DemonHades.org in Spanish and then it's translated and posted here. I think they have posted enough videos to prove that JFW DH is legitimate but I doubt it can do half the stuff they said it can, we'll just have to wait and see.

Sponsored Links
Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast