Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Screw the legal system. I find that to be completely unlogical.

i checked my base version on my cech-2503A and it says 3.50 or later can be installed so is that mean that i can't use this jfw or what? is my ps3 bad or what?

Yes this means you can use JFW DH CFW but you still need a JB to be able to install this CFW or you use one of the NAND/NOR flash chips to flash or dual boot the JFW DH CFW.

Post Video: Guide to Create a PS3 PKG via DemoniSOs.net

Below is a guide and video to create a PS3 PKG via DemoniSOs.net from dantezteam at DemonHades: demonhades.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=5255&f=297#p35104

To quote, roughly translated: TUTORIAL TO CREATE PKG

Introduction:

Before starting, will be posted 2 or more types of tools, do not want to be confused with the use of them, I will explain why:

Tool 1: For "only" to create the main content MODED, this will help them create their EBOOTs. This is for those who do not know how to modify the Linux EBOOTs

Tool 2: This will be the main ... pkg which packages the final.

I hope to be as specific as possible. establishment of a Post with either modified or Eboot request for the web that someone change it.

The idea is to cooperate all.

Tool 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VLY67FOL
    Tool 2: Main: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XRNZ2B5A
    GAME.Config: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q1WERBA8

This tool also packages but not always functional, I recommend using it only for the eboot npdrm be modified. and will accept the main tool.

Step 1:

Among the tools muchismas will see things, do not change anything, or rename anything ok .,...

Inside the folder ORI is the main content of your backup, which is

USDRIR-folder just inside the eboot.
    • PS3LOGO
    • ICON0
    • PARAM.SFO
    • PIC1

Photo: From as serious dent ORI.

Double click GamePKG

They open a window izkierdo ignore the side, put the ID where the Indica BLESXXXX, and below the last 3 numbers on the ID. Click on Perform.

Note: This will send a copy of the folder contents to the MOD, there have already modified the eboot, if you create 2 pkg, not eliminate them any good.

Delete contents of ORI MOD - Now we have the necessary content for our PKG (internal)

Now we go to the main tool.

Tools within PKG find some content. good start now. if your game is Castlevania eg lord of shadows, the ID would BLES01047, well create a folder with that ID.

Inside the folder place the MOD folder Contents. Now we will use to create our pkg msdos.

with the folder you created and in content, open the file with NOTEPAD GAME.confi,, there you will find a line like this:

ContentID = EVIPS3-BLES01047_00-ID 00PKG0BY0EVILNAT Castlevania <---- each Pakete there will have to put the ID of the game pack, and then to keep.

They go to the Run, and put cmd, will open a window, they write in her cd and a space...

After seeing the Tools folder is dragged PKG owards the window where they put cd and space.

This path RAC to read.

PKG command: GAME.conf psn_package_npdrm BLES01047

with a space between the combo and the id of the game packaging. command will always be the same, just change the ID.

Press Enter. and the pkg will be created right there in PKG Tools.

pkg image over:

From there already be installed, and pass the contents of each backup hard to capreta USRDIR within each pkg installed.

Pass the backup folder of each TROPDIR beside USRDIR within the pkg installed. is required to avoid being cast errors. evilnat tells me that the folder can be like the empaquetaria trophies, so for convenience so you have to make.

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

assuming this ever sees the light of dsay for us end users.. LOL

question on downgrading... does this method still disable the blu-ray drive or is that all fixed sorry been gone a while. re-learning everything all over.

I really didn't get it cfwprophet (you still need jb) i have a hacked ps3, i play backup games. do you mean i have to jailbreak my ps3 with this cfw like the last jb (3.55)? and i can't use flasher cause we don't have one in our country.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey0357 View Post
    question on downgrading... does this method still disable the blu-ray drive or is that all fixed sorry been gone a while. re-learning everything all over.
    Let me make this easy for you, assuming you said you have a PS3 that already is on a CFW

1. This PS3 you say you wan't to use the JFW-DH on, is it the same PS3 that already has this CFW you're talking about (please, telling us the CFW name and vers. would help) ?
    2. Might just downgrade back to 3.50 OFW (if you can find a DL link, i'm sure they have links here somewhere though) and then just reflash with the JFW-DH CFW...

CFW on same PS3 ?
    better off going back to 3.50 OFW and then flashing back again to this CFW (if it ever sees the light of day lol)

When this sort of stuff gets thrown out with promise after promise but no sort of REAL proof, it's bound to just end up dying. Watch, they'll end up saying something like "Due to all the haters out there thinking this is fake we decided to not release it, goodbye."

I was really hoping to try this CFW, but their just adding way too much mumbo jumbo to something that I bet won't live up to the hype. (That is if it's even real.)

Any of you guys ever remember early in the PSP scene before CFW was mainstream, there was a group of dev's that were going to release a CFW with touch screen capabilities? God I wish I could remember who was it that said that, in the end they just ended up quietly disappearing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by shayanssq View Post
    I really didn't get it cfwprophet (you still need jb) i have a hacked ps3, i play backup games. do you mean i have to jailbreak my ps3 with this cfw like the last jb (3.55)? and i can't use flasher cause we don't have one in our country.
    According to the FAQ you will be able to install 3.56 JFW DH but you will not be able to downgrade, you can't install 3.41 JFW DH since your base firmware is 3.50 and you can't downgrade under that.

Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast