Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think the scene will upload this so called DemonIsos to private tracker sites and then you still woud have to download them from this sites. But if they have implemented a license system we would have to hack that images.

Anyway this is the worst idea for homebrew i ever heard.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Theyre a joke. They're just stuck on a soapbox...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Or just buying the game you wanted to DL from DemonISOs ...

This all seems too fishy to me... and i still say this is all BS. People should just stop supporting it... sooner or later they'll probably just scram away after seeing nobody gives a crap about their (probably, if it is) "fake" CFW...

Smile

if it's not a fake it will be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Really? I need to upload one of my original games to access their website. The hell with that, I'm not spending my time to upload a whole game to megaupload so I can access some crappy site. I'm better of spending my time on a job and then buying a second PS3.
    Same. Who in their right mind would take that much time from themselves. You do realize that uploading can "fail" halfway through? I know it does with me all the time. So yeah uploading makes no sense nor is it logical. And its semi impossible to upload something that big. It takes hours and hours and sometimes days.

So i Decided to take a look at DemonHades' original post and properly translate the section that is causing some confusion...

Will new original games work?

-Initially no, only the backups on demonisos, because these are specifically for JFW DH

What is demonisos?

-It is a site to store backups. Almost like a cloud storage service. Uploaders will have to prove ownership of the game before their upload is published

If I have an original 3.6x or 3.7x game, will a backup I make work?

-Yes, only if you download the patch from demonisos. Without it the backup will not work
    (Wait, didn't you just say new original games will not work? hmm)

Will everyone have access to demonisos?

(Will anyone be able to upload to demonisos) -This is my understanding of the question, its poorly phrased in spanish
    -Only those who use it to store backups of games they own

So if I don't upload a backup of a game I own, I wont be able to access demonisos?

-No, demonisos uses a legal system in order to be able to store the uploads. So if you do not own the original game you will not be able to access the download

This last question leaves the reader in doubt. He answers "No" and the person reading has to ask themselves "No, I wont be able to access the site?" OR "No, I will be able to access the site?"

Based on correct grammar, we would have to assume he meant we will be able to download games without uploading one first, but after reading his FAQ I realize his grammar could use some improvement.

P.S. there really is no need to translate the rest of the FAQ. It was translated roughly, but I think it was effective enough for people to understand it. I will however translate it in its entirety if someone requests it.

Thanks for taking the time to do an additional clarification of the translation here marc2590 and +Rep!

Yea but games not unique to a console only psn games. So if you have the orig game of, let us say, Uncharted 3 in your drive and access the site you will gain entry and be able to download the patch for the game to your console. Then you can share the patch file and use it on a other console with JFW DH custom fw.

Anyway if the CFW will be released and we have the first patch files for newer games then we can start exermine it and maybe get behind the secret.

I think Demonhades and his group found a way to get the new keys and he prefers to hide them behind the story of the exploit (exploit is fake, it was invented specifically). His iso will be decripted using the new keys and encrypted with other keys working on his cfw.

However, the system of uploads on his server is an absurd, senseless, crazy thing... He likes to tease people... LOL

Yea i thought this too but then we only would need to share the new resigned EBOOT's and SELF's along SPRX's of the games with the community to make them run for every one without the need to be able to access there store.

I think they will be starting floating arround the web on trackers, torrent sites and special threads like the EBOOT Thread here on ps3news.

Sponsored Links
Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast