Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No you cannot. The activation files are unique to the ps3 they were created on. However you could reactive your psn content on another ps3 via PSN access.

Assuming you have 1 of the 5 activations Sony allows, you will be able to activate your PSN content on another PS3.
    Last edited by IndyColtsFan84; 10-08-2011 at 09:27 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if i remove my ps3 hdd... and install another of ps3 which has 3.55 then my would be on 3.55 or still 3.60 ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I see, so my only way to do this is to create another user for another DLC on my jailbroken console. I'm using the current file transfer method so I can buy DLC on my legit console and transfer it back to my jailbroken.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Either way, it's still stupid I think. They will be uploaded to torrents the day their distributed.

archivo can mean picture, but in this case it's being used as "game" or "archive"

Pretty good stuff, looking forward to this.

+rep for the trans mate

Quote Originally Posted by iskj3098ias View Post
    Will anyone be able to access to Demonisos?

- Only those who use its service to upload their original backups.

So if I don't upload a copy from my original I won't have access to Demonisos?

- No, Demonisos uses a legal system (I'll bet) to store them... and if you don't have an original to upload, you won't have access to the site.
    Really? I need to upload one of my original games to access their website. The hell with that, I'm not spending my time to upload a whole game to megaupload so I can access some crappy site. I'm better of spending my time on a job and then buying a second PS3.

OR! we should buy an original game which is small like 1gb or so! IT would be worth it IF this thing is true!

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Really? I need to upload one of my original games to access their website. The hell with that, I'm not spending my time to upload a whole game to megaupload so I can access some crappy site. I'm better of spending my time on a job and then buying a second PS3.
    I agree. Plus there are still no guarantees that the CFW works. So what I say is either buy a new PS3, or get an E3 dual boot. I want to do the latter but no-one sells them in my part of the world.

Sponsored Links

Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast