Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It sounds the same to me as it does to all of you. Either this supposed CFW is just a troll job or it's a scam.

I'm not holding my breath in anticipation. I use Rebug 3.55.2 for faster loading of older games and OFW on a PS3 I raised from the dead for 3.56+ games.
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 10-08-2011 at 01:03 PM

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    huh??? I do not get it.. and i don't mean kitty.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The heck with Demoniso part ? Plz speak or translate to proper English please. I dont understand !

oh the irony..

After reading this again with a cup of coffee (mmm.), I almost laughed out loud and choked at once - they want us to provide them with their images in order for us to play our own games (whether bought or borrowed/rented)? Really? Their using sony's platform and user base to build their own pirate library. Which legit company did they form to provide this 'service'? Ballsy, but ridiculous.

I have a slim on 3.55kmeaw, and a phat 60gb on 3.15. I was wondering if I should update the phat to kmeaw and update the slim to 3.70 so I can play newer games (Uncharted 3 is around the corner), but after dissecting this disappointment, I will be buying an E3 and trying the dual-booting approach. I would gladly put a drive cradle by my ps3 and push a switch to avoid this pending disaster.

I will be watching, though, because who can't avoid looking at bad accidents?

Banned User
    Seems like it, they want us to prove we own the game so that they can post the DL link so others can DL it.... which is retarded. also, we can't play our own backups cuz they want us to DL a file that will unlock the game (i guess they expect us to pay for it too (the said file) ?

Go for it (+rep for this idea, i support this [if it DOES actualy work at all lol] ..)

Well, apparently the E3 guys are coming out with a cradle just for this, so I'll let you know once I get it.

1.) Please can someone who can translate from Spanish to English properly help... This is more confusing than anything.

2.) I've been lurking these forums for a while now... This post forced me to create an account. I am starting to lose faith in DH like most other people. I have a feeling this is all an attempt to troll us. There is no proof, no release date, no videos showing anything of substance. Just more poorly translated excuses.

I typically remain hopeful when someone claims they are going to release something. And with that, I also remain grateful for all their efforts in helping the community out. That being said, I have never seen a dev release more unnecessary BS than DH about their projects. He releases videos that have nothing to do with what he claims his release will be able to do.

Then he release this crap of a FAQ, that states he wants us to upload our games to him and his team just so we can play them! Right. My better judgment is starting to take over... I smell a troll. Sorry bro.

I truly hope I'm wrong. But if you want to squash all the bad mouthing, just simply release a video of what you're claiming. If this is real, great! I can't wait! If not, than... well... you all know.

this is so stupid!! if you want people play back ups so just let them!!! now i know how great the team behind cfw was!!

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by iskj3098ias View Post
    OK, guess I'll do a slightly better translation of this. Do note I'm Portuguese so I'll be taking some liberties, but the main idea will come across.
    Cheers for that iskj3098ias and +Rep... I have now linked it in the main page article as well.

Sponsored Links

Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast