Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm pretty sure you're not. Imagine someone who wants to play Uncharted 3, which should be about 30GB+ based on the previous games. You'll have to upload that just to be able to play the game? What if you have 1mb of upload, you'd be done in about 68h.

It's pants-on-head retarded, unless we only have to upload one small file that identifies one specific copy, but I never heard of such a thing.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its looking more and more stupid the more we hear about it. WHY release a CFW thats locked up as tight as OFW?

IF they are going to release it and make everyone happy then it should be unlocked and easy to do whatever a CFW should do from the start. A CFW should be able to run backups. If it cant then dont bother releasing it as all they will do is piss off a lot of people.

I doubt it'll be any good. It does sound all hype and crappier the more I hear about it.

I think DH is in the same class as Mathieulh as they are full of it and post a lot of videos of features that can easily be faked and never release anything.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Frankly... what can you expect from a guy that looks like taken straight out of the Jersey Shore Gang...

Does it matter how the guy looks like? You can judge a guy by his words, but not his looks. That's a far better translation , the boss should replace the original google translated FAQ with this.

This is probably the worst reason for not releasing his firmware for 3.55 FW. Why does he care about rivalries? Just release it for 3.55 users so if we want to use it we don't have to downgrade to 3.41.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 10-08-2011 at 10:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Really? By his words You say? Let's think... For the past six months we were given nothing but a load of BS and possibly fake vids concerning the JFW. And this latest FAQ (the backups part) is a nice brown poop cherry on top of it all. Maybe by his deeds then? Hmm... This shelf is empty too... Nice.

So maybe I'll stick to the looks part because it's the most "positive" opinion I can give at this time.

DH should look up to c4eva on the Xbox scene. No unnecessary hype, no drama, simple and clear communication, EFFECTIVENES and hard work.

Seriously... DH would not generate hate towards him if there wasn't so much stupid hype around the JFW.

That's my point, I can't assume someone is a lying because he looks strange, but you can assume someone is lying by what he has said.

I'm not too fond of this guy either, with every update he looks like a bigger BS artist.

Unhappy

When I looked at the title all I saw was "PS3 JFW DH (blah blah blah) Arrives"! I experienced my first nerdgasm and then read the rest of the title.

I don't get the "Demonisos" part...

We have to Backup original games to get Backups ready to play at JFW? I mean, those who brought one of those HDD full of games will not be able to play them?

Banned User
    lol, proving that we own the original just so we can share our backups with the rest of the world ?? And as for restricting us from playing OUR OWN BACKUPS via making us DL some random file (like a damn key) just to play them is out of the question... i bet they're even going to make us pay to play.

IMHO, again... i might not have a CFW'd PS3 (only got one PS3 and it's a legit 120GB slim / CECH-2101A / OFW 3.72) but i sure as hell don't accept ( or support) this mindless kind of stuff.
    Last edited by DemonoidMaster; 10-08-2011 at 12:38 PM

so at least now we know that the ps3 uses UFS2 (as wikipedia said) in external storage... now if someone can make a patch (kmeaw/rebug) or something to recognize that file system

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast