Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    why does he keep showing us stuff that we can already do when he claims that it can run 3.7 + games? i have a bad feeling about this

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe they wait with release, until Uncharted 3 gets released So Sony can't fix this bug/exploit and we could play that nice game Maybe thats why they won't show too much.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Seems unlikely to be the case if this is going to be released in a few weeks... since Uncharted 3 still is a month away, and am sure Sony will have a new FW out then anyway, but I may be wrong...

i think they release before chirstmas!

Well I'm starting to think this whole JFW DH is just as real as Santa self

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by waleed View Post
    why does he keep showing us stuff that we can already do when he claims that it can run 3.7 + games? i have a bad feeling about this
    either they mean play 3.7+ games with an exploit as backups or spoofing the cfw to play 3.7+ games as originals, i wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter.

no new cfw is coming out, there are no games on his hdd that are 3.7x so clearly he has no cfw above 3.55 really

And where did you get that info?

you gotta admit its all a bit fishy, they announce an october release date, then its delayed, all the videos ever posted about this 'cfw' show nothing new that current mfw's/managers cant do already, all it looks like is a re-skinned rebug/multiman.

hey i'd be the first to publicly say i was wrong 'IF' this comes out & can do all what has been promised, but until then you cant blame people for being sceptical, especially with the state the ps3 'scene' is in right now, you never see this amount of drama with x360, new stuff released by microsoft, bam!! its jumped all over & it gets done, just look at the new hacked game security.

I don't blame them for not releasing 3.7x related videos. Look at how many people in this thread alone are whining nonstop about no 3.7x related items. Seems like a good way to keep n00bz, tr0llz, and skeptics from going ape all over their forums and the web in general.

Sponsored Links
Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast