Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, the release date of that firmware was originally at the 1st Oct, but some team mates were i'll so they will release it nearly at the end of this week or next week.

btw it's called JFW DH and with that you maybe could play PS2 games with any ps3 not only the 60GB models

greets

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I thought you could play PS2 with any console... you just had to partion the HDD right... ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah you could very sure play PS2 games with ANY modle/console, that was what I had said...

I don't know anything about partion your HDD?! Why should we do that? You need this only if you want to install Linux...

greets

I really don't know much about running PS2 games on PS3s. I just remember when I could stick in the PS2 game and it would start. But I thought you could run PS2 games through OtherOS++ or something...

No until now it doesn't work with in any kind of way only for the famous 60gb models (CHEHC-0X) But this will hopefully came withe JFW CFW

greets

So would this jailbreak 3.70?
    Last edited by mustanggt; 10-05-2011 at 07:35 PM

*SIGNING* No. It will not.

Video: PS1 Backups on PS3 via JFW DH CFW, OpenPStore Update

Today Spanish PS3 developer DemonHades has posted up a video demonstrating PS1 Game Backups loading from CD and from PS3 USB / HDD via a Plugin on PS3 Custom Firmware using the upcoming JFW DH CFW alongside an OpenPStore update below.

To quote, roughly translated: Who says 3.55 is needed to load ps1 backups?

In this video we just want to show that in JFW DH can also use the method with Multimedia from backup ps1 cd (not recommended) and a plugin we load it via usb or hdd.

The video looks bad, but nothing for the quality of recording of the phone and the cabin where they recorded, but ultimately what you want to show is that it is necessary to be in a 3.55 for using such method, as it used in the 3.41.

1saludo and those who criticize that the video is blurry and FUD, if you want to look better give you the account number and we buy a better camera (from 100 thousand mega pixels) and you get caught, but digital video editing and remaster, for all other thanks again.

We advance the OpenPStore, and it is becoming less

How about demons, and the wait is being boring ... but I will not tell me that I am the one to respond and come forward

So I want to tell you that the OpenPStore continues to move slowly, and will have the look you see above.

The characteristics of OpenPStore are:
    • The apps are ready to locate in their proper place and style of JFW DH (semi iconaje 3d).
    • The dynamic plugins or patches will be downloaded from here also Service packs, will also have to download in this section.
    • The OpenPStore not publish games ps3, ps2 or ps1, only old console emulators.
    • OpenPStore not mean shop store Store is ... so everything is free. No registration or login required, will direct via JFW DH.
    • It will have a language selector menu at startup, to charge what the menus are translated .. but the contents are placed on Castilian .. so who wants them in another language will be translated.
    • I do not need to use more websites to download new homebrew, etc (if we have internet on PS3)

Video: PS1 Backups on PS3 via JFW DH CFW, OpenPStore Update

More PlayStation 3 News...

So is there anything I can do to get to version 3.55?

PS2 Games would be cool. Still have a old 20Gb here that plays "some" via software... But i can't flash the NAND from that one to another... so this is a nice start . Well Done!

Sponsored Links
Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast