Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    That video proves nothing. I can do exactly like he has and it will be fake. There is no proof the game ran. All he did was show you the first menu. I want to see the game run after a full reboot to prove there is nothing loaded from a backup loader first.

How about show us Portal 2 running. That'll prove a 3.6x game will work. Try a game that doesn't work instead a game that's already got patches.

I won't call it real as this is easily faked.
    This. I have tomb raider trilogy able to run on 3.41 with a patched eboot, it could easily be faked, running something that noone else can run on current CFW like Portal 2 and actually playing the game will give us solid proof that noone can argue with. It's been out a little while so the price isnt even that expensive (round 25 new in UK, a used one would be even cheaper i'm sure)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    We can't boot BackUps in this JFW??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes we will.. Only I find their last update useless..

Are they not gonna show a 3.60 game running to proof the concept?

i just got the platinum trophy for portal 2 today and i'd be willing to send it to them free if it could give proof to everyone.. LOL

i just hope these guys aren't F.O.S and this will be the awesome thing we all looking for.. time will tell eh.

Banned User
    So far they are all talk and fake videos. Nothing to prove what they are saying. When someone says they actually have the CFW and they can actually run 3.6+ games then I will think it might be real.

With the PS3 scene NOTHING is real till its released as EVERYTHING that sounds too good is 99% of the time a fake. This sounds too good so I'm not going to bother till its released. I've only watched 1 video, this one and its easily faked so I'm not impressed yet.

I don't have an extra ~$100 USD to get another 1TB drive. If I had the money, I wouldn't be wondering how to get around this problem. Not to mention the process of moving all the data back and forth to the internal would take several hours at least, and that is going in one direction. I have like 700+ GB of data on my internal PS3 HDD.

Ok. I think all community wants to thanks the efforts and research, but when the CFW 3.56 will be released?

Exclamation

Demon Hades says playing psx games with multiman is danger... and here what i've got... the results using mm is optical damage because:

1. misinterpretation media types
    2. lens machanism failure for precise calibration and the risk of burning
    3. the mechanism in interpreting psx media using reserve memory

is that true? i don't believe deank will put our ps3 in danger situation

It's not true. I think DH was confirmed as a liar and not only that but the JFW project is fake. DH confirmed he isn't releasing it ever. Meaning it was always fake. It never existed in the first place.

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast