Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I love how the MAC address already shows but then he covers it with his finger, as if we can't go back and pause it, Lol.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You're right, HeyManHRU, I can read his mac address, this guy is not too smart!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lol I misunderstood No EBOOT Patching at first

I don't see why DemonHades can't release a "Beta" version of JFW DH now.

I think because its a big lie

Well supposedly they have a small group of spanish beta testers who have had their hands on it for quite some time now. They said in other news reports previously that they wanted to wait this long so it would be ready/stable and wouldn't cause any bricks.

Personally I think it should be ready if they have had people using it for months by now, but maybe they don't want to release a public version until everything is finished.

I wish they would come up with a better name though. JFW DH is hard to remember, or remember what it stands for. Why can't they just call it CrabDemon firmware or something, lol. I mean, at least then people could remember it easier. Can you imagine telling someone "you need to get J.F.W.D.H. firmware" it sounds like reading off a serial number or something.

What would be nice is if someone released a 3.55 spoofed version so I can install it right over Kmeaw and not lose all my HDD data.
    Last edited by SwordOfWar; 09-29-2011 at 01:50 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You're right SwordOfWar, Jaicrab FirmWare DemonHades is really too long! However you can call it simply JFW leaving home demonhades. Today I'm generous with jokes. LOL
    Last edited by Ezio; 09-29-2011 at 02:03 AM

Do any of you know by chance if you can actually get from 3.55 kmeaw to JFW without formatting the HDD? It was my understanding that going to an OtherOS++ firmware required some reformatting of the HDD (this is to get the QA flag, so you can then downgrade).

I don't have another drive to dump all the data from my internal PS3 drive, so it would be a real shame if I had to reformat the drive just to try this out when its released.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of other people on 3.55 CFW are wondering the same thing. I'm guessing they could modify JFW to look like it is 3.55, but I wouldn't count on them to provide it.

If they make a 3.55+ CFW we can just install it through the recovery menu.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfWar View Post
    Do any of you know by chance if you can actually get from 3.55 kmeaw to JFW without formatting the HDD? It was my understanding that going to an OtherOS++ firmware required some reformatting of the HDD (this is to get the QA flag, so you can then downgrade).
    If you have a phat ps3 you can downgrade via service mode and you won't lose your data. If you have a slim, you could lose your data because of formatting.

About the activation of qa flag, it create problems on trophies and licences of bought psn games. In this case you have to backup then while you are still on cfw 3.55 kmeaw, in order to restore them after activaion qa flag.

If JFW DH will keep what it promises (and I think it won't allow to load games 3.60+ without keys, if he put keys into plugin is ok, otherwise is impossible), I could do a tutorial to do downgrading ps3 with cfw 3.55 kmeaw (via activating qa flag) without losing data.

Sponsored Links
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast