Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    To install JFW DH you'll need to be on 3.55 FW or lower.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What do you mean? If I was on 3.15 firmware I could still update to 3.41 JFW DH.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Never been so impatient to see a new release on the scene, very exciting! Just hope it's released before $ony puts a stop to them.

Those who say $ony do not care about cfw cos the Rebug team havent been stopped, their cfw doesnt claim to bypass keys in order to get all future games working as well. This is something $ony will want to stop getting out no matter what, even more than getting egohot.

If this only works on 3.56 and below, then those who are on higher firmwares will have to buy a downgrader, there is no other option atm. If you cannot afford one on your own, try getting some mates to chip in, then after you all downgrade your consoles sell it on, if this cfw does as it says, downgraders will be in high demand, a quick sell for close to the rrp is pretty much guaranteed. That or cloners will jump in and help lower the cost. But of course you'll have to wait a little longer for them.
    Last edited by bigo93; 09-27-2011 at 09:46 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think they (Sony) can legally do anything to DemonHades, unless he publicly releases the 3.60+ keys.

...and if this does play 3.60+ games, PS3 downgrading chips will be sell like crazy (like you mentioned).
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-27-2011 at 09:53 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Video: PS3 JFW DH CFW 3.41 / 3.56 Demo, No EBOOT Patching

Following up on the previous news that JFW DH PS3 Custom Firmware will support 3.7+ games, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer DemonHades has made available a video demonstrating original 3.56 Firmware games on 3.41 natively playing without any EBOOT patching.

Below is a rough translation of the news, to quote:

I guess... words are not needed

1saludo demons, so you will have no fear or rework EBOOTs portability.. It will work all (34x, 35x) and this without the exploit.

Maky and KIKI thanks for the video.

PS: Thanks to mmanolos for the news!

More PlayStation 3 News...

He could have easily installed a PKG fix before he started playing the game, same way I could get a L.A. Noire game disc to work after I install the patch.

They should have showed something that is completely un-fixable (as of yet) like Portal 2 running.

So basically it means 3.56 games work without their "play any 3.55+ exploit."

It doesn't matter if this is true or fake, because you don't have the firmware. Once the firmware is released, we will all know.

Of course this FW is "true", they have already showed us many videos of it running and doing certain things. But yes we'll have to wait and see if this thing can actually play 3.60+ games.

I didn't know there was EBOOT patching in the last one. O_O I wonder if they will release their exploit...

3.56 public keys have been available since Kakarotos released them AGES ago.

All they have done is patch appldr with the updated keys (3.56).

Big woop. Show us something we all can't do already.

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast