Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by crazelunatic View Post
    I hope cobra-usb updates their fw to support this feature *crosses fingers*
    I'm with you on that one, since Cobra is the only thing that allows import PS2 games on BC consoles beside maybe some SwapMagic 3.6/3.8 trick.

Skeptical about JFW-DH since I read the firmware will be indefinitely postponed past Oct 1 due to some injuries on the team. IF this is real, it would be great to throw away the Cobra I haven't even opened yet...

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Well this CFW is completely different than any other CFW, it's got a lot of features and a lot more people working on it . But I'm also a bit skeptical too about this playing games that require 3.70+.
    That's my main reason for being even more skeptical now. I mean the time nears for a possible release. What happens? There's an announcement about being able to play all current & future games requiring higher FW's.

This leads to another delay? It seems to me the closer the date for an expected release there's just another delay. I hope I'm proven wrong but I just don't believe too much in this JFW. Thanks!

Ok, but they were doing a "beta test" from a while and with October 1st as a release date. Suppose that they delay this to the end of the year, it is a loooong time but just three month away only. This is the kind of thing that you CANNOT lie. A lie like this it's the end for DH, I simply don't see they could lie with this...

Well if this is true it will be epic, just sit back and chill and lets see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mmanolos View Post
    Ok, but they were doing a "beta test" from a while and with October 1st as a release date. Suppose that they delay this to the end of the year, it is a loooong time but just three month away only. This is the kind of thing that you CANNOT lie. A lie like this it's the end for DH, I simply don't see they could lie with this...
    yes this^^ if it turns out not to be true it is the end for DH, there is no messing around with this kind of stuff.

Question

Sorry if this has been asked before, but did I understand it correctly that this CFW doesn't require any special equipment like dongles and can be installed on any PS3 which already has a CFW like KMeaw? I know it's kinda early to ask such things, but still... I'm so thrilled by the news and sort of paranoid and nervous ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    As many know I don't actually use any CFW myself (my PS3 is v1.10 and collects dust) so if it was released tomorrow or a year from tomorrow it really wouldn't affect me personally.
    lol boss, didn't you ever play with your ps3?

Not in the last few years, although I have used it to watch a few DVDs on but that is about it. I really should sell it, but I can't be bothered to pack it up and ship it online so I would have to find someone who wanted it locally I suppose.

Guess I'll be playing Portal 2 after all... Cake...

What is the firmware needed to install it? My friend is higher than 3.55 and doesn't have the money for downgrader
    Last edited by NTA; 09-26-2011 at 09:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

To install JFW DH you'll need to be on 3.55 FW or lower.

Sponsored Links

Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast