Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipmans View Post
    So looks like in the end we all share the same thoughts
    Well anyone with logical thoughts would be skeptical about someone claiming to have done something no one else has done with no proof . Even if that someone is DemonHades.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-25-2011 at 06:18 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If they do actually have the keys, it would be trivial to decrypt a new game, and post a video of it running.

Portal 2 would be a good gimme.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think JFW DH will somehow be able to play new games without the need to fix the Eboot.bin and replace it (Just my guess ), but it would be good if they post a video of Portal 2 running on their CFW once they do get 3.60+ games working (if they do ).

If they have the keys to decrypt games they can add them directly to the appldr key table - so you won't *need* to decrypt to play - but it can still prove they have them.

Quote Originally Posted by damox View Post
    If they have the keys to decrypt games they can add them directly to the appldr key table - so you won't *need* to decrypt to play - but it can still prove they have them.
    and that once this JFW published an exploit that part (not out) you can play all future games (no matter the 37x version, etc)
    They haven't even gotten 3.60+ games to work yet so there is nothing to prove yet .

This is too good to believe. Please DemonHades just show us a simple proof. With all due respect, people are tired of promises and want to see proof to believe.

Al that said we must not forget that DH and Deank are not like 'friends' too say the least and that therefor JFW will never support MM.
    I for one am not going to give up on MM after all Dean has done so far. Then again, if there truly is a way to have FW 3.6+ games running,
    I'm sure it will not be long before Dean figures out too and have MM updated in an instance

I'm pretty sure people will find a way to get multiMAN working on JFW DH .

Seriously, if DemonHades is really telling the truth about 3.6+ and 3.7+ games are running on his Firmware, then this is perfect! If they allow us to install other Homebrew Applications on JFW DH, then there's no need for another CFW... GOOD WORK GUYS!

It sounds promising if they can pull it off, but time will tell, not that long left and if it does then it IS worth waiting for...

Sponsored Links
Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast