Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

it says 3.56. ok sound is good. but how about newer firmwares? it will support 3.6x games?

sounds like geohot cfw for me.

It will only support 3.60 firmware games if the 3.60 keys is included in the cfw release. If u have keys to every firmware over 3.55 you can include them in a cfw based on 3.55 in order to run all new games. It's all about the keys in order for games to work. I would like to see higher cfw only for the 3D and media support.

Most copies of new games will have a mod eboot file sooner or later (prob from unknown hacker or a guy that have the keys) mostly dev will get the keys before anyone else, but they don't send or include them in cfw 2 ps3. I don't know why, but you can probably guess. Anyway I hope DW and JC include the 3.60 keys in there cfw since I know that those keys have been posted and official leaked.

I'm confused about the "but the pkg type PSN games if the charges."

JFW is delayed from it's official release date... see demonhades for more info.

But they promised that we can play future games (3.60, 3.61, 3.66, 3.70 games I think) that we can play all of them.

JFW DH PS3 CFW Delay, Custom Firmware to Support 3.7+ Games

Today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer DemonHades has announced that the upcoming JFW DH PS3 CFW has been delayed, however, the Custom Firmware is now said to support 3.7+ games!

To quote, roughly translated: Well as the title says demons, DH JFW will suffer a delay in its launch date for several reasons, including that one of the devs in charge of openpstore this very busy with college, the other manager's manager suffered plugins a sporting accident and has his hand in plaster (blipi) so it works much more slowly.

Without the plugin manager can not control Thegra plugins, and without the openpstore can not be connected to the platform JFW updates for the DH.

It was all planned by the date specified on October 1, but with these problems we can not give an exact date (just a week, 15 days) do not know, what if I assure you is that the wait will be worth, and that once this JFW published an exploit that part (not out) you can play all future games (no matter the 37x version, etc), we will not say the method ... (this has been always the error publish the methods) but just the theme keys (do not make us as needed).

1saludo and to let you know I'm very bad demons, I think I have failed to give a date and then not meet that date, thanks for entendais us ... for no ... and you have a story to criticize and fill the home visits

JFW DH PS3 CFW Delay, Custom Firmware to Support 3.7+ Games

More PlayStation 3 News...

^ I almost had a heart attack when I read that! Fantastic news, I bet everyone will now be on JFW DH .

Let's just hope this is 100% legit.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-24-2011 at 10:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I know I can't wait for this awesome new CFW with all of the great support

A CFW that playes 3.70+ plus games.. now thats a sexy exploit

you can play all future games
    Does this mean we can play ALL games that may come out? Even if it's like 3.80 FW?

Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast