Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Jailbroken with HTC HD2 trying to flash Kmeaw

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, awesome threads in here , before i do something wrong and brick my PS3 , i flash it and jailbroke time ago with the HD2 phone. now i'm trying to Flash kmeaw becouse im tired to plug the phone every time i want to play, lol. Do i need to do some extra work besides update to 3.55 ? like delete all the backups Mgr. After updating to 3.55 do i need to JBreak again ?

sorry about this questions.. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you're on Official firmware 3.55 then all you have to do is put the kmeaw 3.55 update on you card and update from the update menu on your xmb. If that doesn't work, then try flashing the firmware through the recovery menu. Your phone is not needed

EDIT: Oh wait I misread your question lol. No I don't think so. You would have to if you were updating to an official firmware.
    Last edited by samiam144; 04-21-2011 at 01:16 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm on 3.41 , so i download the 3.55 official Update install it and then install the CFW 3.55 , which one is the one with lv2 pkg or the cfw kmeaw?

i think i posted in the wrong forum... if a moderator want it to move it to help...
    Last edited by MIKELOVESPS3; 04-21-2011 at 02:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is the proper forum, the other is for general PS3 help not Custom Firmware... this section is dedicated to PS3 CFW and MFW topics.

You don't need to flash or plug something on your ps3 if you use Kmeaw 3.55 cfw. To install Kmeaw you need to do this steps:

-instal official 3.55
    -install install Kmeaw 3.55
    and you wil need multiman and bdemu.pkg

do i need to install on recovery mode (hold the power button till beps 2 or 3 times) or standard (mean no recovery mode) lol

Standard will work fine.

Thanks , i'm going to try right now and hope everithing goes smooth and easy. lol

don't try just do it. nothing will go wrong if you do it correctly. kmeaw is the most stable release.

i search for kmeaw and found 2 one with lv2pkg and one just say kmeaw , i read that i have to patch something and the use lv2 pkg , and some of them say no need the lv2pkg that what get me confused , and the for multiman i found 1.17.00 base is that the right one ?

Ok i just did IT , install kmeaw and multiman 1.17.00 , do i still need to use a original game to boot from external?
    Last edited by MIKELOVESPS3; 04-23-2011 at 03:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News