Following up on his previous update, today Spanish PlayStation 3 developer Estwald (aka Hermes) has updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.0 followed by v2.01 with the changes outlined below.Sponsored Links
Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]
To quote, roughly translated: Well, given that D_Skywalk is "low" paternity and asked me to open a new thread, to update it, that I do, taking advantage we have new version My GIT sources and personal with all the necessary.
Iris Manager v2.0 What's new:
- Ported entire project to PSL1GHT v2 (hence the version jump)
- Added languages within Iris Manager: press START, go to Tools and in the second option you will see "Pitinglis". Well, give with X until "talk" Christian [+ laughs]
- There is an option "Custom (from file)" to add other languages, such as Catalan or other individuals of our land. I have not included in because all people will begin to ask their language, and I can not deal with all that when I add new stuff!. Still, if you send me the translations for me to include them in and so that other people can use them, especially
- Now is not verified the file language.ini version. That is, if the language has the required entry that Iris need, It will be taken if not, ignore it and use the one with default (this should have done so long ago [+ laughs])
- Fixed the problem that the FTP files are not truncated.
- Fixed the problem that Iris gave error opening more than two files in asynchronous transfers. Fixed the problem of directory and file permissions to delete.
- Added a new option in "Tools" for those who have broken the blu-ray drive, that you can launch PSX games in ISO and ignore, if possible, all that goes into BDVD and makes the mounting that Miralatijera asked me to launch the games from APP_HOME (basically the same as it was to mount on hdd0 over BDVD using the option BD Emu, but now it is always enabled and mounted in /dev_usb00x on /dev_bdvd). For now is all experimental, so be patient until Miralatijera give qith the key, now It will be more easier than I provide software support and provided tools and sources to compile
- This will not like Miralatijera [+ laughs]: to launch PSX, removes "discotheque" or "semaphore". This is so, because in PSX must observe the green LED when changing discs. In all other ways, I respect it [haha]
Iris Manager v2.01 What's new:
- Added Norwegian as a language and a conversion routine utf8_ansi language strings.
- Added UTF8 to Ansi conversion chains in language (this is important because any code above 128, became ill)
More PlayStation 3 News...