great work, many thanksSponsored Links
Following up on PS3ITA Manager v1.10/v1.11 revisions and the IrisManager 2.60 Unofficial PS3Mod, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o has updated his fork of the PS3 homebrew application Iris Manager to PS3ITA Manager v1.20 with the changes detailed below.Sponsored Links
Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Source Code)
To quote, roughly translated: CHANGELOG - v1.20, 07/07/13
- Added Payload 4.46.
- “Control fan” now also supports the cfw 4.46.
- Added, in the “Video Setup”, option “Screen set: Grid 8x6″. This allows you to display 48 games on one screen.
- Added the Portuguese language.
- Now in the “Video Setup” you can change the different grids while remaining in the same menu, without having to return to the screen of games every time.
- All languages included are upgraded to version 1.20 with 20 new lines translated (Persian language excluded).
- Other small changes/additions made in the source code.
- PS3ITA Manager now automatically fixed the error 0x80010009 also in the update games. Because of an small error, the fix for update games was not working in the previous version of manager.
I made a stupid mistake in payload 4.46 in the file umount.S... I wrote:
instead of:Code:#ifdef CFW_446 #include "firmware_symbols_441.h" #endif
This makes the payload 4.46 does not work properly... Soon released the fixed version..Code:#ifdef CFW_446 #include "firmware_symbols_446.h" #endif
More PlayStation 3 News...
Is it possible to turn off the blinking led while using Iris Manager?
this thing is great but it needs some FTP speed improvements
Following up on the previous release and 2.60 PS3Mod, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander has updated Iris Manager to Iris Manager 2.60.1 PS3Mod with the changes below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
To quote, roughly translated:
Iris Manager 2.60.1 Changelog:
- Updated the Italian language
- Added Payload 4.46 to ControlFan
- Added Italian Language for ControlFan
- Added Payload for full compatibility with CFW 4.46
- Fixed Compatibility with CFW 4.46 Habib
- Fixed crash on startup on some models FAT of the Homebrew (Thanks GITAKA)
- Fixed minor bugs
More PlayStation 3 News...
good tool guys, but when i just started irisM i get Yellow light blinking n the fan goes crazy on my Ps3 Slim cfw rebug 4.30.2 any idea !
thanks appreciated again.
Last edited by dok2033; 07-12-2013 at 04:54 AM
Its because fan control utility in iris is working in background..if its too noisy u can modify its settings in tools-fan control utility, but should be careful not to keep too low values...
to check directly temp and noise you can use estwald's latest fan control utility after starting and exiting iris or mm.. in fan control utility you can change speed and check its effect on temp and noise which you will like.. note it and then put it in iris fan settings (always a bit higher to be safe as in games it could be much higher and there's diff settings for diff temp you can choose)...
Control Fan Utility v1.7 is not compatible with 4.46. how do i downgrade from this FW to go back to 4.41 rebug.
ControlFan is garbage and its not even english!! how the heck do use this?
NVM 1.8.1 just came out just tried 1.8.1 and it doesn't work as well