Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This Manager is terrible. Fan Control not operate correctly under Rebug 4.41.2.The GUI is nightmare. Nobody knows what to do ...?!? I'm disappointed, and will never come back.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol It's not overheating, that's the fan control (on iris manager Start -> Fan control & USB wake up).

When the fan control is active (payload) the fan speed is increased and the led blinks yellow sometimes. The temperature should be lower than normal.

If you want to disable it just set it to "SYSCON".

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think is a good game manager. But i miss some options, I well love to have it supporting ps2 and minis also maybe make it as an extra option in the setup

keep up the nice work

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    Does anyone else have Iris manager make their PS3 go nuts? I'm on Rebug Rex 4.30.2 and it causes the PS3 to apparently heat up so badly the yellow light starts flashing, the fan goes to max immediately. Considering normal fan speed idles around 70C+ on the Cell, a yellow light warning must have been over 90C. Never before have I see this happen in a game or in another program. Nothing like this happens while using Multiman and using a fan controller program keeps the Cell at 64C and the RSX lower.

I forgot to mention this happens in both the animated and non-animated version.
    Yep. Do you have a slim? My slim goes NUTS when I use anything over version 2.36P. But I do have my own version of IRIS compiled without the fan mod. If you want a copy just hit my inbox. I use 2.36P on my other slim... I'm on rebug 4.30.2 on that one as well.

Iris Manager v2.50 PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

Following up on their previous update, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.50 with the changes detailed below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated: What's New in version 2.50:

NOTE: From this version, I will be partially retired. Or put in another way: I will not be as active as before (only in case of "extreme" need I would work on it) and I hope that the inclusion of the new GUI other people are encouraged to continue to maintain and improve the program:

I have done everything possible to provide all the tools and materials needed, but now it's time to take a break and do other things and maybe others take over if they want to continue to implement things.

1) Added a separate loader and isolated application itself in principle from the LIBFS patched, but this could open other possibilities.

2) Added a status check of Network and warning messages in case of error, for FTP

3) New GUI format "slide icons" accessible "Global Options" (Global Options) -> "Change Current GUI" (Change Current GUI), with new colors with smooth gradient background.

New Controls:
    • DPAD LEFT / RIGHT: move one position to the left or right
    • L1/R1: Scroll up and jumping a number of positions within the icons
    • DPAD UP: Toggle between favorites / Games
    • DPAD DOWN: Changes to Games, managing change games as follows (shown in the screen below-center):
    • PS3 - PSX: Displays all the games in alphabetical order
    • PS3> PSX: Displays first PS3 games in alphabetical order and then PSX equally (ie, separating the groups and shows first PS3)
    • PSX> PS2: Sample first PSX games in alphabetical order and then the PS3 in the same way (ie, separating the groups and shows first PSX)

The settings are stored: note that it is not the same as pressing L3/R3

Favorites Mode
    • They are still 12 and you can add / remove or exchange options positions from holding down L2 and then TRIANGLE

Information Display
    • Top - Left: Favorite Mode / Games (set current / number of total games)
    • Top - Center: Game Title
    • Top - Right: Devices connected. In Yellow which contains the current game
    • Bottom - Left: In the inset shows the configuration of the games, if you need a BR disc, Direct Boot with an arrow, BD Emu or LIBFS. Below, date / time of the system.
    • Down - Center: management mode icons as described above.
    • Bottom-Right: active FTP Server icon, temperature data, etc.

Reloading Icons

12 remains the maximum although the slider samples from 5 to 7, depending on the width of these (covers in multiMAN format, fit 7). Reload is improved by assigning icons in priority first from hdd0, then from USB and finally from BDVD in background.

The system has been designed considering the speed and agility when you're searching for a game.

More PlayStation 3 News...

When I asked months ago to have more icons on the screen at the same time (8x4 not 4x3) he said he wanted that and would put it in. Now he releases a new GUI in 2.50 and I was thinking thats what he did. NOPE, he went the opposite way and now there are even less icons on the screen.

Does anyone here know how to edit the source and add a 8x4 instead of 4x3? It takes way too long to scroll down when your looking for a game in the middle of the list (a game starting with M for example) and when you have hundred games on your USB drive it can take ages just to find the game you want to play.

If I can not load a game in Multiman, could I do that in Iris ? I have the problem of lecture disc issue but it is a backup..

Iris Manager v2.50J PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

Following up on their previous update, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.50J with the changes detailed below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated: IrisManager is a port of HermesManager based on PSLIGHT, Tiny3D, PS3Soundlib and OpenPS3FTP, is a completly legal open code manager Made with Homebrew tools.

Supports the custom firmwares: 3.41 (Hermes), 3.55 (Kmeaw), 4.21 & 4.30 CEX (with LV1 access, like Rogero or Rebug), 4.31 CFW (MiralaTijera), 4.21 DEX, 4.40 CFW and 4.41 CFW.

What's new in version 2.50J:
    • Fixed an issue of dates where it is now marked as 32 of may (do not take off the coat!
    • Updated languages Chinese simplified/traditional (Thanks Liqianyu)

Iris Manager v2.50J PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

PS3ITA Manager v1.10 (Iris Manager PS3 Fork) By Rancid-o Arrives

Following up on PS3ITA Manager v1.00, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o has updated his fork of the PS3 homebrew application Iris Manager to PS3ITA Manager v1.10 followed by v1.11 with the changes detailed below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Source Code) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Source Code)

To quote, roughly translated: We are delighted to announce a new update of our backup manager: Ps3ita Manager.

In addition to other minor changes / additions, this new update incorporates the new feature of "Change console id". The latter allows, with ease, to view your console id and then change it via virtual keyboard on video. Here are the official changes of version 1.10:

Changelog:

English v1.10, 04/06/13

Based on Iris Manager 2.50J. NOTE: the new gui “Running icons” is not included.

New Features:
    • Added menu “Network Tools”, this includes two new option: “Set new console id”, allows you to change the console id with one of your choice, the new id is set automatically when you start PS3ita Manager. “Restore original console id (EID5)”, restores the original console id.
    • Revised the fix for the error 0x80010009. Also added a screen which invites user to wait for the end of the procedure.
    • “Disc – Less payload” now also supports the CFW 3.55 DEX, 4.21 DEX and 4.30 DEX.
    • Added 8 new background colors.
    • Other small graphical additions.
    • New values ​​in “Fan Control” for fun mode “payload”.

English v1.11, 07/06/13
    • Fixed a small bug that could render an incorrect number of pages in mode 4x3.

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

I found my new loader. 6x4 is great!

FINALLY someone modded iris and added the new GUI. THANKS!

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast