Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Iris Manager v2.16 PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his previous revision, PlayStation 3 developer Estwald has updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.16 with the changes detailed below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated: v2.16 Changelog:
    • NOTE: This is an evaluation version: if it does not work, let me know and tell me which version of CFW you are using and at what point is failing
    • New payload v8 that deletes syscall 36 and use syscall 8 in its place for the redirections.
    • Added Multiman method for disc-less from /app_home (thanks to DeanK for commenting how it works). This increases the compatibility.

Everything is working fine so far (FTP, PS1, PS3, COPY/DELETE etc).

Iris Manager v2.16 PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey guys, my ps3 drive is FUBAR is there any way to run backups from my external/internal hdd without it? All i get is black screen or ps3 just send me back to xmb

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is this version of Iris Manager able to auto-patch 4.31 games to make them work on 4.30 like MultiMan can do ?

If not.. is this going to be added to Iris soon?

I use MMCM since I'm on dongle 4.30 CFW but I like to switch to Rogero 4.30 to play the 4.31 games but so far it seems only MM 4.20 can patch those games and having to keep uninstalling MMCM / installing MM every time I switch CFW is becoming annoying.. so if Iris could patch the games like MM does then I wouldn't have to worry about that I could just have Iris / MMCM side-by-side without any complaints.

Cheers

Anybody that is using Iris can answer this question please?
    Last edited by vesper8; 03-01-2013 at 08:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Iris Manager v2.20 PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

Following up on his previous release, PlayStation 3 developer Estwald (with help from D_Skywalk) has updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.16 with the changes detailed below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Animated Icon) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote, roughly translated: v2.20 Changelog:
    • New payload v8 syscall eliminating the syscall 36 and used instead to 8 redirections. The syscall 8 works in a hidden in applications, thus respecting the other use that gives the syscall 8 in certain firmwares (LV1 Peek)
    • Added multiMAN method for disc-less from / APP_HOME (thanks for commenting DeanK how it works). This increases the compatibility.
    • Added patched explore_plugin.sprx method to launch the games from road / dev_bdvd when selecting / app_home/PS3_GAME. This method connects when “No Controller BDVD” and requires that each CFW patched module (see explore_plugin_notes.txt within patch_tools_libfs_exploreplugin.rar). Grid is a game thus far.
    • Fixed all (fcking) problems and other productions, as authentication based disks using CFW 3.41, 3.55, 4.21 and 4.31 (yes, I’ve been to them all)
    • Now HDD0 mounts are safer, both for the method how it can be accessed only “/ dev_bdvd” in reading.
    • Added ability to restart by pressing TRIANGLE on the main screen
    • Iris Manager now works in two ways, thinking about those who have BDVD operational unit and the voiceless.
    • New homelaunc1 (must be installed because the former will not work)

This is a summary of the disk operating modes: Available options are:

Requires Disc:
    • With controller, disk not only asks “Yes” if no blocking routes / APP_HOME. This may prevent it from interfering with games.
    • No Controller: obviously hard but never require it to “No” will be provided / APP_HOME (some games with trophies bug report, if this option is set to no). For riding HDD0 is protected.

BD Emu:
    • Mount BDVD: connects libfs_patched.sprx if present and mount the device as a unit / dev_bdvd. No controller is the most compatible option, especially with the “Required Disk” to “No”. With controller, disk required (but not cancel / APP_HOME itself)
    • LIBFS: simply connect the module and reroute the game / dev_bdvd and / APP_HOME if applicable. No controller is less compatible than “Mount BDVD”. With controller, disk required (but not cancel / APP_HOME itself)
    • Off: simply redirects the game to / dev_bdvd and / APP_HOME if applicable. It can work with or without disk, depending on the game

START-> Tools (Tools):
    • With BDVD controller: To work with or without disc. In mounting options using USB drives or in the case of a patch HDD0 / dev_ps2disc. When activated, it goes to the XMB (to be activated to reenter)
    • No controller BDVD: HDD1 is mounted in place. When activated, the unit is expelled if I had a disc inside.

NOTE: there should be no disk in this mode. No controller mode works well without reader (mine is unplugged right now) in 4.3 CFW bdemu Miralatijera with flag on). “No parent” when required disk mode, connect seeking explore_plugin.sprx that can be easily prepared by extracting from the flash, txt following notes:

The explore_plugin is used to launch games from /dev_bdvd in disc ausence. The CFW 4.31 Miralatijera includes the flag “bdemu” to work without BDVD controller, but you need also one path to launch the games: this is the path
    • Extract /dev_flash/vsh/module/explore_plugin.sprx using FTP or from PUP
    • Copy to the patch_explore_plugin.bat folder explore_plugin.sprx, scetool (scetool.exe, zlib1.dll and folder “data” with the appropriate key)
    • In the case of CFW 3.41 use patch_explore_plugin_for_3.41.bat because it patch the game category to debug too
    • Run patch_explore_plugin.bat or patch_explore_plugin_for_3.41.bat as the case
    • Rename explore_plugin_patched.sprx as explore_plugin_341.sprx, explore_plugin_355.sprx, explore_plugin_355dex.sprx, explore_plugin_421.sprx, explore_plugin_421dex.sprx, explore_plugin_430.sprx or explore_plugin_431.sprx to correspond with the firmware
    • Repeat: explore_plugin must to correspond with the firmware!!!
    • Copy the explore_plugin to Iris Manager folder (/dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4)
    • Enable BD-Emu options in Iris Manager “Without BDVD Controller” (press START, Tools) to work. With preference, uses “Mount BDVD” option because it moves the game to the root of the device (don't worry, the fake /dev_bdvd device is write protected)
    • Without explore_plugin patched you can not connect / app_home/PS3_GAME with / dev_bdvd and the mode is useles. Working on this

Iris Manager v2.20 PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

Quote Originally Posted by japabr View Post
    Hey guys, my ps3 drive is FUBAR is there any way to run backups from my external/internal hdd without it? All i get is black screen or ps3 just send me back to xmb
    You need to install CFW 4.31 by Miralatijera: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ip-125749.html
    Then you must update Iris Manager or Multiman to the last version.

Quote Originally Posted by vesper8 View Post
    Anybody that is using Iris can answer this question please?
    No, Iris Manager can't patch the games like MM does. But maybe I could suggest that feature to the dev of Iris Manager, only I have a question, Do you know how MM patch those games? Only patch PARAM.SFO file or patch others like sprx or elf files?

Iris Manager v2.21 PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

Following up on his previous release, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk (with help from Miralatijera) have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.21 with the changes below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Animated Icon) / [Register or Login to view links]

New for Version 2.21:
    • Miralatijera adds payload for 4.30 DEX
    • Modified the patched explore_plugin tool to show the BR disk icon and the word “game” in the XMB instead of “/app_home/PS3_GAME” (from a functional point of view should not change anything: it is only to distinguish when used one way or another)

What is Iris Manager?

IrisManager is a port of HermesManager based on PSLIGHT, Tiny3D, PS3Soundlib and OpenPS3FTP, is a completly legal open code manager Made with Homebrew tools.

Supports the custom firmware:
    • 3.41 (Hermes)
    • 3.55 (Kmeaw)
    • 4.21 & 4.30 CEX (with LV1 access, like Rogero or Rebug)
    • 4.31 CFW
    • 4.21 DEX
    • 4.30 DEX

Iris Manager v2.21 PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

Iris Manager v2.22 PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

Following up on his previous release, PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk (with help from Miralatijera) have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.22 followed by a bugfix with the changes outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Iris Manager v2.22 (bugfix) Changelog:
    • Bugfix from Miralatijera for 4.40 CFW CEX with Core 3.0.1

Iris Manager v2.22 Changelog:
    • Payload for 4.40 added by Miralatijera / Miralatijera adds payload for 4.40 CFW CEX

To quote, roughly translated: Well, given that D_Skywalk is "low" paternity and asked me to open a new thread, to update it, that I do, taking advantage we have new version

What is Iris Manager?

Iris Manager is a charger continuously developing Backups created by D_Skywalk and based Estwald HManager of Hermes, 100% open source using PSL1GHT, allowing anyone can help to improve it. Loader simple, but lots of choice and very effective. Loads of PS3 and PSX Backups.

CFW different supports, such as CFW 3.41, CFW 3.55, 3.55 CFW DEX CFW 4.21, 4.21 CFW DEX CFW 4.30, 4.31 CFW.

Warning: Not proven compatibility with all CFW.

Iris Manager v2.22 PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

Could this Game Manager let me play the GTA IV: Episodes from liberty city in my internal hard drive?

I tried last night and it was a no go.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2.

Iris Manager v2.22B PS3 Backup Game Manager Updated By Estwald

Following up on their previous updates, this weekend PlayStation 3 developers Estwald and D_Skywalk (with help from Miralatijera) have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.22B with the changes below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Iris Manager v2.22B Changelog:
    • Fixed offset in the payload strcpy lv2 MLT 4.40 (major bug)
    • Patcher explore_plugin modified to show the disc icon and MLT 4.40 error while patching which includes Miralatijera

To quote, roughly translated:

What is IrisManager?

IrisManager is a port of HermesManager based on PSLIGHT, Tiny3D, PS3Soundlib and OpenPS3FTP, is a completly legal open code manager made with Homebrew tools. Iris will load both PS3 and PS1 backups.

Supports the custom firmwares:

3.41 (Hermes), 3.55 (Kmeaw), 4.21 & 4.30 CEX (with LV1 access, like Rogero or Rebug), 4.31 CFW (MiralaTijera) and 4.21 DEX 4.30 CFW, 4.31 CFW.

Warning: Not compatibility with all CFW.

Features:
    • Support PS3 games from external HDD (dev_usbxxx/GAMEZ) or internal HDD (dev_hdd0/GAMES)
    • Display game covers in multiMAN style (copy the JPG files like BLES12345.JPG to /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4/covers)
    • Support large files (+4GB) cached on internal HDD for games launched from USB
    • Obsolete: ability to replace EBOOT.BIN with lower fw requirment for games launched from BD drive
    • Support PS2 data for games like Singstar (the path included "ps2disc.txt" is mounted as "/dev_ps2disc")
    • Support PSX games from CD and ISO image format (sector size of 2048, 2352, 2336 or 2448 bytes)
    • Note: Assign the MC from Iris (the system hangs if MC is assigned from the emu)
    • Support play of extracted PKG stored on external HDD (extract the PKG to "dev_usbxxx/game")
    • PKG Installation from Iris (Tools -> .PKG Install)
    • Support easy copy of program's data from /dev_usb/iris to /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4
    • FTP Support

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast