Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is there any way to play PES2012 in 3.55 FW?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    not yet. you'll have to wait for the cracked release.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes i'm stuck too in new firmware of PS3

I bought an xbox 360 for playing the latest games, but I see that Assassin's creed for PS3 looks much better and some other games like UFC3 Street Fighter X Teken etc.

Same here, but I love Halo for my 360 so I'm fine with that

I noticed this too, but I had to sell my ps3 with cfw around xmas time.. I've had a 360 but had been getting frustrated with trying to buy DL dvds to play games and now games that sometimes wouldn't work without purchasing a burner to be able to put the ltmax firmware on.

But found someone to RGH my box and a lot happier using an ext HDD. Miss being able able to play any game i want on my ps3 lol but I can deal with ome games not looking so good on the 360 iover having to pay 60 a pop for a game and hoping it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggman View Post
    I noticed this too, but I had to sell my ps3 with cfw around xmas time.. I've had a 360 but had been getting frustrated with trying to buy DL dvds to play games and now games that sometimes wouldn't work without purchasing a burner to be able to put the ltmax firmware on.

But found someone to RGH my box and a lot happier using an ext HDD. Miss being able able to play any game i want on my ps3 lol but I can deal with ome games not looking so good on the 360 iover having to pay 60 a pop for a game and hoping it was worth it.
    I just can't wait till there is finally a 4.11 jailbreak for the PS3. I found a firmware that is part of it. The rest will be when the root keys are finally added to an install package.

you will be waiting a long time for a 4.11 jailbreak my friend, in my opinion there wont be one because to make homebrew run you need to patch appldr and after the 3.60 firmware sony moved all the loaders inside lv0 which has never been decrypted and was not needed to be decrypted in the 3.55 jailbreak cause these loaders were stored outside the safe as it were.

its a bit like a bank having a vault but leaving the cash on display as you walk in or leaving a expensive car in a rough neighbourhood with the keys in the ignition and the door unlocked which was a huge fail from sony. making install package files appear on the xmb is not difficult cause its just coded in XML which is similar to HTML used for coding websites..

technodon, great post. yes moving loaders around and "lv0" mods will cause probs on v4+ FWs, hence "outside"... well put.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News