Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

IL 2 - Sturmovik on internal HDD with Kmeaw CFW

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I have PS3 Slim with kmeaw 3.55 and multiman 2.06

I would like to run IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prety on my internal HDD. I have read i have read "Requires directories PS3_UPDATE, LIC_DIR and file PS3_DISK.SFB to be deleted and the use of a modified PARAM.SFO file from the DEMO version for Internal and Discless use."

When using the demo param.sfo, it stated unsupported data and the game would not load. I then tried changing the Data type from HG to DG - this ended up in black screen. From here i tried both the changed data type from hg to dg, and changing the Title ID from NPEB 90167 to BLUS 30424 with the same result.

I know i can run this from external.. but i'd like to run it from internal.

Anyone have any ideas?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did it work with the original param.sfo? There was no need for you to use the param.sfo from the demo version.

I had a similar problem a while back, I just used the param.sfo from a different game and used a SFO editor (which I have included in the attachments) to change the name and the game ID.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Original Param.sfo did not work. I just tried a param.sfo from another game with the title and ID changed with no luck

Some games can't run from the PS3s HDD (Internal) so I would suggest you play it of your external HDD or try different managers.

Yeah. Works fine as a bd mirror in multiman... i'm probably being too picky!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News