Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus PS3 3.41 CFW EBOOT Patch Out

Sponsored Links
    Today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX released both ICO and Shadow of the Colossus PS3 and also an ICO and Shadow of the Colossus FW 3.41 EBOOT Patch for PS3 CFW users.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links]

Previously, the game was playable on PS3 Custom Firmware 3.55 via multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager, and to quote from the PS3 NFO File:

Release Info:

Enter a world of enchantment and wonder, where once was, is nevermore. ICO, a mysterious boy, has been expelled from his village to an isolated castle. Within his confines, he begins to have eerie dreams of rescuing a young princess from the evil spirits that dwell within the fortress. Blurring the lines between fantasy and reality, ICO embarks on a quest to save the princess and along the way, discovers his own cryptic fate.

Shadow of the Colossus is a majestic journey through ancient lands to seek out and destroy gigantic mythical beasts. With your trusty horse at your side, explore the spacious lands and unearth each Colossi. Armed with your wits, a sword and a bow, use cunning and strategy to topple each behemoth.
    • ICO and Shadow of the Colossus on Single Blu-Ray Disc
    • Remastered for HD Resolution
    • Full PlayStation Network Trophy Support
    • Full 3D Compatible

Notes:

PARTY TIME!! This game already works on CFW 3.55 !!! For everyone who is still stuck with Fw 3.41, here is an Eboot patch for you. Enjoy!

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus PS3 3.41 CFW EBOOT Patch Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wasn't Shadow of the Colossus a PS2 game? Anyways this is good news for anyone who is on 3.41.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It appears so... when I was looking for a pic for the article I saw some PS2 box art pics of it.

I think it's a HD remake of the PS2 game for PS3.

BOTH games are HD remakes...

Ico and Shadow Of The Colossus

I see, a bit like Nintendo and all its 3D remakes of N64 games.

Screenshots: [Register or Login to view links]

I know this has been suggested millions of times, but Rockstar games should remake San Andreas and Vice City in HD for the PS3 and 360, CJ would look good in HD.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-22-2011 at 10:19 PM

Question

Has anyone been able to create an xmb bootable pkg for this? Running it through the ebootfix tools produces an error on my end.

To make one you will need to drag the whole USRDIR folder of the game on EbootFix.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News