Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i mean come on... isn't all backing up games stealing really.. or do you use the excuse you don't wanna wear out the disc.. LOL or you need linux.. get outta here fool.. LOL never seen a disc worn out before myself.. even mistreated rental discs from video stores seem to work 100% of the time for me..

i buy games play them for a week, get all the trophys i can,then return and swap for another game.. and so on and so on.. LOL
    is that stealing.. well paint my undies blue and call me a thief.. LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I didn't ever play this game, I use cfw 3.41.3 rebug, so this news is really good for me!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has anyone got the 3.41 patch to work? I Copied the game to internal hard drive and then copied all the patched files but when I try running it on a 3.41 jb from openmanager I get a 80010019 error. Any ideas? Thanks.

Nevermind I made my own patched files that work.
    Last edited by Systmu; 09-23-2011 at 05:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Are all of you talking about JPN version? Or there is a leak? Because isn't it supposed to release in the USA on 9/27?

That's the retail release, somehow people get their hands on the game before the release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Systmu View Post
    Has anyone got the 3.41 patch to work? I Copied the game to internal hard drive and then copied all the patched files but when I try running it on a 3.41 jb from openmanager I get a 80010019 error. Any ideas? Thanks.

Nevermind I made my own patched files that work.
    First of all copy and paste the usrdir folder (inside usrdir Shadow.self-ICO.self-EBOOT.BIN) and param and reeplace the original one's, split the big file inside related to shadow of the colossus, start multiman and load the game with multiman (will joint the split files) and run the game.

I tested today with disk in drive and everything go ok.

If the issue continue try this fix, is different from the other uploaded before [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by violentcris; 09-24-2011 at 02:11 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

could be people who work in a game shop are anything.. they get the game a week or more before release date and don't put it on the shelves till the specified date..

Here (in the attachment below) is the cover for anyone wanting it for multiMAN, just copy it to "dev_hdd0/game/BLES8060/USRDIR/covers" using a FTP program or a PS3 file manager application and it should show in multiMAN as a cover for this game.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-24-2011 at 08:14 AM

Team Duplex has done something to this release. I picked up my preordered copy and absolutly cannot play it on kmeaw 3.55. tried everything. rebug 3.72, unrebug, tried disc, copied to external and internal fixed permissions, tried hermes bdemu, and i always get error code 80010017 only with this game, all my other games and discs still work. The option labeled "Bonus Content" works, but the actual game will not start.

Team Duplex might have access to the keys, considering they somehow hacked this game, and just realeased a load of psn titles. So i'll put this one on the shelf next to portal 2, as games ive bought that cfw has stopped me from playing

anyone got original eboot of this game? pls upload it i need it badly i mess up the eboot and patch it for 3.41 and dow shadow of colossus is not working... pls kindly upload the original eboot.bin thanks!

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News