Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I resolved the issue shortly after making that post (the problem turned out to be something else) -- couldn't edit my post to indicate it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Moar

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is this a fully new game.. i don't think its been released here in australia yet.. thanks for the news boss.

EB games will sell it on the 29th of September (so it is a new game) for around $60.

Great news, I was worried that the game would be 3.6+ when I pre-ordered. Now to hope Batman will also be able to work as well!

If it doesn't work on the PS3, I would get it on my PC.

Nice to see it's fully playable with an normal 3.55 Kmeaw. It comes just at the right time punctual at for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    EB games will sell it on the 29th of September (so it is a new game) for around $60.
    yeah i thought it was that one.. hoping anyways.. not familuar withn the game but i'll give it a try.. cheers duplex.. woot woot!!

Yeah , I'm also going to give this game a shot, If I don't like it I can always return it (and possibly back it up before I do )

Isn't it like take if you return it and back it up before you do ?

Anyway, I am glad that it's fully playable with an normal 3.41 JB. Many newer games are need for 3.41 JB!
    Last edited by bearmon2010; 09-23-2011 at 12:11 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News