Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

i need help with kmeaw and games

Sponsored Links
    i'll start with a simple intro so we're in the pig picture I'm running a cfw 3.55 Kmeaw with (multiman+lv2patcher)

i was able to back up games from discs I own to an external 1TB hard drive and they work

i downloaded a game (cod4) from the torrent and when i opened it, it looked like this ( I added the pics so it would be more clear )

as you can see its more than 60 files

when i copied them to my external 1tb hard drive in the folder (GAMES), I couldn't find it using multiman

i tried to create a folder that looks like the ones multiman created for the previous games i'd copied (BLES00044 or something) and still nothing

but now i can't copy it to my fat32 coz it mor than 4 GB. how can i create that (BLES29934 something) folders ?

what can i do with .iso ? and what do you advise me in the future when it comes to downloadable games ??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    first you'll have to extract the iso image from the rar's, then extract the contents of the iso image itself to get the game files and folders (either by mounting the iso or burning the image to a disc or using any disc image software like power iso etc). Google how to extract the iso if you're stuck.

piracy wrong, people losing jobs yadda yadda...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    many thx to you + rep

ohhh one more thing, i extracted to 3 sup folders do i need to put them in (BLESxxxx) folder

if yes then how can i find the real name for it?

sorry again i'm a newb
    Last edited by Igame; 04-08-2011 at 12:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    don't worry about the real name just put the 3 folders together, most (if not all) backup managers get the game name from the param.sfo

thx again mate

i can't express how grateful I am

it seems that your problem is solved.. If it is not then you can contact me too.. Thanks..

gonna run a quick test and i'll brb

Edit: multiman was able to locate the game and load it

unfortunately it didn't start, all i got is a black screen display an (80010017) error
    Last edited by Igame; 04-08-2011 at 12:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey man, you need to run modern warfare 1 and 2 off an external and press select + x to load it, that`s the only way.

you need to run multiman and use the select+x and run it from an external drive, now that that is done.

CLOSED

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News