Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

How to remove unwanted icon from PS3 XMB?

Sponsored Links
    Hi, is it possible? I heard i've to edit some files in dev_flash\vsh\resource\explore\xmb but i didn't undertand how.

What I want to do is removing the icons below
    - Image \ Photo gallery
    - Music \ Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity
    - Videos \ PlayStation Store

I've also read this but i didn't understandhow to identify the correct lines.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what firmware are you on cuz i know the CFW builder that i have gives you the option of disabling all those icons and others from the XMB and its really easy to use got it from this site.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can do either. If you have a spare HD and don't want to reflash you FW just to remove icons, put your spare drive in and play around with the XML until you get it right. You won't hurt anything and the worst that could happen would be that you would have to go into recovery mode to reformat the drive. If you are on a CFW now, and want to use the MFW tool, I would recommend that you flash back to the OFW via the recovery menu and the flash your MFW back over again via Recovery. Either option will allow you to clean out unwanted icons.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News