Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

How to play PS2 games with PS3 kmeaw 3.55

Sponsored Links
    I have a PAL 60GB PS3 (the one with software enabled PS2 emulation). How can I play PS2 backups? Is it possible to play PS2 iSOs from USB HDD? And is it possible to play PS1 iSOs from USB HDD or CDs?

I also have two PS3s, both of them are on 3.55 kmeaw. They are located in different countries. I'm currently in Greece and my home country is Belarus. I won't be able to complete the game in time (Dead Space 2), and I know that the saves are locked.

So, if I copy my save to USB Flash Drive and then copy them to my PS3 in Belarus, I will be given an error (something like "You are not the owner of this save file"). how do I copy a locked save from my PS3 in Greece to be able to continue playing on my PS3 in Belarus?

P.S. Question is not only about Dead Space 2, but about all games with locked saves.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    right now you can play ps2 backups just with the cobra dongle, or you can wait the release of the jfw firmware by demonhades that include a port of the cobra payload.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    very good thread, thanks!

you can also use swap magic if you want more information look at my post without being jailbreak.

here is the link: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...s3-120287.html

thanks for the info.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News