Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

How to Move savegames from CFW to OFW

Sponsored Links
    I recently bought a second PS3, and have since updated it to OFW, and finally registered a PSN account. But from the looks of it, I will have to restart all my games on this new console. I've tried editing the param.sfo files so the userid is the same but I still get errors about how the save is linked to another account or the data is corrupt. I'm doing thumbdrive transfer btw.

So is there any known method of moving savegames from an offline console to one on PSN, even if trophies are disabled? I'm particularly interested in knowing if anyone has any information on this topic pertaining to GT5.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i also need to know this... Anyone have any idea??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try using the .SFO editor I supplied in the attachments to edit the param.sfo (Use the Advanced edit option).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-11-2011 at 03:18 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    to be able to transfer save file from 3.55 to 3.7 and vice versa first data transfer from 3.7 to 3.55 make sure you have account on once you done it you are free to move save files between two ps3 with out any error only protected save is not possible, i hope that helps.

The only way to move savegames from CFW to OFW is going online into Psn with ps3 which mounts the CFW. You cannot go online, so you cannot to move savegames, sorry.

I don't get you, don't you just put the save data on a USB and plug it into another PS3 and transfer the save data?

i do this all the time, two same accont move save file from 3.55 to 3.7 usb method it works.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News