Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

help please with Kmeaw and Gaia manager

Sponsored Links
    I'm new to this. I was able to get Kmeaw 3.55 and Gaia manager on my ps3 thanks to this great site! I usually just rent games and rip them to the internal drive. The other day I downloaded Destroy All Humans for PS3 since I couldnt rent it or find it to purchase. How do I get it on the PS3?

I have a 16gb thumb drive but when I copy the game to that Gaia doesnt recognize a game on it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You have to make sure the BLES/BLUSxxxxx folder is on the root of your thumb drive, and it should find it fine in either Gaia, or Multiman. Then you just have to copy it over with the O button.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried just that with Gaia and it didnt show the game in the list so I will install multiman tonight and try. I have nothing else on the drive and the folder "BLES00467" in root. Hopefully it will work in multiman. I like Destroy all humans but I guess this was a UK only release?

Doesn't matter. I can't see why it wouldn't work if that's what you're doing. Does Multiman or Gaia even SEE the thumbdrive?

Quote Originally Posted by candan View Post
    Doesn't matter. I can't see why it wouldn't work if that's what you're doing. Does Multiman or Gaia even SEE the thumbdrive?
    Yep, it shows USB whatever in the bottom center and gives the size

Quote Originally Posted by jamesban View Post
    Yep, it shows USB whatever in the bottom center and gives the size
    But it doesn't show the BLES folder? Uhm, don't get it....

Try a diff thumbdrive? Maybe that one is toast

Should it just show up in the game list with the others to copy to the hard drive? Under the BLES00467 folder is a PS3_GAME folder and then all the data inside that folder.

Smile

Hi, think i know what the problem is, create a folder in the root of your thumb drive called GAMES put destroy all humans in that folder and multiman should recognise it.

I got it working last night before I read your post but that was it. I put it in a GAMES folder and then it showed up in both Gaia and Multiman. Yay!

Yep, GAMES, LAUN12345 or OMAN46756 everything should work with multiMAN.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News