Following up on Habib Cobra 4.55 v1.00
, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib
) released Habib Cobra 4.55 v1.01 followed by v1.02A, v1.02B and v1.03 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) with the changes outlined below.
Download: HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.01.PUP
(Mirror) / HABIB_COBRA_4.55_V1.01.rar
(Mirror #2) / HABIB_COBRA_4.55_V1.01.rar
(Mirror #3) / HABIB_COBRA_4.55_V1.01.rar
(Mirror #4) / HABIB_COBRA_4.55_V1.01.rar
(Mirror #5) / HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.02A.PUP
/ habib cobra 4.55 v1.03.zip
(Mirror) / habib_cobra_4.55_v1.03.rar
(Mirror #2) / habib_cobra_4.55_v1.03.rar
(Mirror #3) / habib_cobra_4.55_v1.03.rar
(Mirror #4) / habib_cobra_4.55_v1.03.rar
v1.01 MD5 Hash: 3DF250C245A882A1D201414C3182C4A1
v1.02A MD5 Hash: 31025D6E80631B674C4BAAC03C36C65A (been working fine on different 3 types of ps3 - fat nor, nand, slim nor)
v1.02B MD5 Hash: 9d7d2d780a83a70862884d81dbd9a0d0 (You won't need that, since its a zip, if crc checksum didn't match, you will get error).
v1.03 MD5 Hash: You won't need that, since its a zip, if crc checksum didn't match, you will get error. HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.01
Luckily emu on 4.53 and 4.55 is same so support for Semi-BC PS3's is added. Changelog:
- safety feature for plugins have been re-added.to use it just re-install fw and it is fixed (from recovery)
- plugins are now loaded from dev_habib, boot_plugins.txt resides there.as a result, habibplugin is built in and safety feature now work
- semi-bc ps2emu support
Please post your results... Also don't forget on how to use habibplugin, it's now built inside the firmware. Update
: HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.02A
- 2 persons reported for a black screen.
- The size dev_flash was taking big so i lowered it. It fixes those issues.. tested on 3 consoles and so far, no error.
: HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.02B
This is public release. And forget v1.02A, 1.02A was for that guy to test. I have reverted some things and now its working good.1.02B is builted from 1.00 with semi-bc support only.
1. up to user you use habibplugin
2. no more boot_plugins.txt in dev_flash (now resides where it should (dev_hdd0))
3. re-builded from v1.00
4. semi-bc ps2 support.
5. BUG FIX!!! (for old phaty models) Update #3
: HABIB COBRA 4.55 V1.03
HABIBPLUGIN: No need for 0 byte file, instead, use this combo: L2 + R2 + Select and you will get a message of the progress on the right corner of ps3.once done, PS3 will reboot.. this combo can be applied in xmb and in-game xmb (like every plugin).
CFW: Supports for PS2 for all PS3's (for semi-bc and bc PS3 you need to connect controller through usb and then you can disconnect it, controller will work wirelessly).. controller bug is partially covered by using old, fixed PS2 emu for bc and semi-bc PS3.
More PlayStation 3 News