no, rebug toolbox is another app by itself. this is not fully compatible with rebug and you need to set the rebug mode to normal before using it or risk installing over the firmware again (data probably not loss but just troublesome)
DvLzTeam 4.46 CFW v2.00 and DvLzTeaM 4.41 ver 1.00 Arrives
Below are DvLzTeam 4.46 CFW v2.00 and DvLzTeaM 4.41 ver 1.00 with details as follows:
4.46CFW Last Version
After working for many days for the convenience of the user this CFW give you good rate stability.
1. You CAN install CFW even if Bluetooth or Bule-ray Drive Broken
2. You Can Instaill CFW form XMB
3. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Security
4. Patched LV1 to add poke support
5. Patched LV2 to add peek support
6. Increased protection from BREAK because Patched LV1 Core OS
7. QA Flag enabled
8. PSN access is available
9. Run any game that requires 4.46 or less
10. Don't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB
11. You Can Use CFW With Downgrading Operations By Using PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.46
12. (All programs Work on CFW (in case one does not work program the team will make a private copy of program supports DvLz CFW
Welcome everyone: DvLz team is pleased to provide its own CFW which will save you a great stabilizing...
1. You can install the The DvLzTeam CFW even if BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
2. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
3. Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
4. Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check
5. Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
6. QA Flag enabled.
7. Does not solve the problem of red screen only allows you to take off normally in xmb.
8. CFW is installed by xmb is no problem...
9. Can run any game that requires 4.41 or less.
10. The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers using the new tool PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.05
11. PSN access is available but with SPOOF.
12. You can use cfw to downgrade by using PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.4
You can install CFW if you have one of the following updates:
1 - A device on the OFW 3.55
2 - A device on CFW 3.55
3 - A CFW 4.21
4 - A device on CFW 4.30
5 - A device on CFW 4.40
6 - A device on CFW 4.41
1 - Prefer to take out the disk inside the device before the update work
2- You must uninstall SPOOF
In The END: It was the experience of CFW on more than one device and did not face any problem but you have to follow the instructions in order to avoid any problem occurs. We will answer all the questions you ask. Goodbye