Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here in the first post lol - http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...le-127115.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi mates, Am on rematch 4.30 CFW, I want to update to Habib 4.46 1.13 but Toggle QA is not compatible with this verion so I can downgrade to 3.55 the up to Habib latest cfw. I need to know if I upgrade from current Ermac 4.30 cfw to Habib 4.46 1.13 cfw I can downgrade to 4.30 cfw without using Toggle QA?

Thank you for your reply in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    to be honest your english is hard to understand. If you wanna change CFW to another CFW, enable toggle qa for safety (downgraded console)

On Habib 4.46 v.13 toggle qa is enable by default (i try earlier version)

Hi mate, Sorry for what was written, i wrote it with iPad and did not why was like that, it was a typo from iPad. i will rephrase the Q: on my Ermac 4.30 CFW Toggle QA is not working at all cause it is not compatible.

My question is: Can i update to Habib 4.46 1.13 CFW Even if Toggle QA is off (not compatible)... if not what i should do please to update to Habibi CFW?

Thanks mate for your reply and sorry again for the typo.
    Last edited by maly70; 07-31-2013 at 10:28 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Post DvLzTeam-4.41 CFW ver1.00

Welcome everyone, DvLz team is pleased to provide its own CFW which will save you a great stabilizing... DvLzTeam-4.41 CFW ver1.00

Features:
    • You can install the The DvLzTeam CFW even if Blu-ray Drive or Bluetooth board.
    • Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
    • Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
    • Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check
    • Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
    • QA Flag enabled.
    • Does not solve the problem of red screen only allows you to take off normally in xmb.
    • CFW is installed by xmb is no problem...
    • Can run any game that requires 4.41 or less.
    • The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers using the new tool PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.05
      PSN access is available but with SPOOF.
    • You can use cfw to downgrade by using PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.4

You can install CFW if you have one of the following updates:

1 - A device on the OFW 3.55
    2 - A device on CFW 3.55
    3 - A CFW 4.21
    4 - A device on CFW 4.30
    5 - A device on CFW 4.40
    6 - A device on CFW 4.41

Before updating:

1 - Prefer to take out the disk inside the device before the update work
    2 - You must uninstall SPOOF

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

In The END:

It was the experience of CFW on more than one device and did not face any problem but you have to follow the instructions in order to avoid any problem occurs. We will answer all the questions you ask.

Goodbye

PS3 CFW 4.46 Ferrox v1.1 Custom Firmware by Alexander Arrives

Following up on his previous version and DvLzTeam 4.41 PS3 CFW v1.00, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander has released PS3 CFW 4.46 Ferrox v1.1 Custom Firmware with the changes outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (193.4 MB - 202,819,369 bytes)

MD5 CFW FERROX v1.1: 3FD3C5ACEE791647311F595E5C364A9E

To quote, roughly translated: We also thank all those who curse us and everything else! We make no distinction with anyone. All those who speak ill of us, for better or for worse will always be thanked. A special thanks goes to Acid Burn for his continuing disregard of our work

After extensive testing we finally arrived to a stable version. I thank all those who have supported us with various tests (Always remember to install the CFW Submitted by removing the Blu-ray disc).

For all those who incur 8002F157 error, it means you have not enabled MODE 'ON DEBUG ON via the qaflag and then have to do the deashing on the console. To correct this error: Install CFW 4.21 Rebug or CFW that allows you to [B]activate the qa flag and the mode 'debugging. Upgrade to OFW 3.55 for two times in a row.

That's right, to install RECOVERY twice the OFW 3.55. Proceed with the installation of any other CFW's. OPTIONAL: It is recommended that after a successful installation of the CFW from recovery run "Rebuild Database and File System" for correct operation. (Thanks to franci97)

CHANGELOG CFW 4.46 FERROX v1.1
    • Fully corrected the error in-game icons (thanks to sguerrini97)
    • Reinstated message photosensitive epilepsy.
    • Reinstated the PSN original logo.
    • Further sped up the loading of games
    • Removed the title "LDZ" from now on will be called Custom Firmware FERROX.

This CFW was tested on:
    • CECH-2001A (SLIM 120gb)
    • CECH-2004A
    • CECH-2501A
    • CECH-2002B
    • CECH-2001B (250gb SLIM)
    • CECHG04
    • CECHE
    • CECHL04
    • CECH-2004B
    • CECH-2504A Datacode 1A

PS3 CFW 4.46 Ferrox v1.1 Custom Firmware by Alexander Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

thanks for the effort

PS3 CFW 4.46 Ferrox v1.2 Custom Firmware by Alexander Arrives

Following up on his previous version, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander has released PS3 CFW 4.46 Ferrox v1.2 Custom Firmware with the changes outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (194.9 MB - 204,341,248 bytes)

MD5 CFW FERROX v1.2: CB89D095B6B76C0835B990E5A17FC205

To quote, roughly translated: About: CFW 4.46 FERROX - v1.2

After extensive testing we finally arrived to a stable version. I thank all those who have supported us with various tests.

Always remember to install the CFW Submitted by removing the Blu-ray disc (For all those who incur 8002F157 error, it means you have not enabled MODE 'ON DEBUG ON via the qaflag and then have to do the deashing on the console)

To correct this error: Install CFW 4.21 Rebug or CFW that allows you to activate the qa flag and the mode 'debugging.

Upgrade to OFW 3:55 for two times in a row. (That's right, to install RECOVERY twice the OFW 3.55. Proceed with the installation of any other CFW's)

OPTIONAL: It is recommended that after a successful installation of the CFW from recovery run "Rebuild Database and File System" for correct operation. (Thanks to franci97)

Changelog: FERROX v1.2
    • Improved stability
    • Fixed the TEAM FERROX Dark Theme
    • Cinavia disabled without displaying errors and options
    • Integrated Fan Control Utility 1.9.1 in APP_HOME (Thanks to Baxalo)

PS3 CFW 4.46 Ferrox v1.2 Custom Firmware by Alexander Arrives

Habib CEX 4.46 v2.01 PS3 CFW Custom Firmware is Now Available

Following up on his previous releases, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) has updated his HABIB CEX 4.46 PS3 CFW to version 2.01 with the changes below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

HABIB CEX-4.46 V2.01 MD5: F4B8038F0FE4C934821A949ACF727C4E
    Size: 193.83 MB

To quote: Changelog of v2.01:

1. Fixed bugs which make their console shutdown when played for a long time on 2.00, fixed on 2.01
    3. Fixed PSP issue once again
    3. Overall stability improved (thanks to Team Rebug cause the issues were resolved with their lv1.self)

OTHEOS:

Use Rebug Toolbox to run OtherOS. OtherOS is same as Rebug as the file is taken from Rebug (thanks to Team Rebug)

Habib CEX 4.46 v2.01 PS3 CFW Custom Firmware is Now Available

Is this safe for going online on psn?

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast