Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Use 425to355.pup CFW downgrade and changed his name to PS3UPDAT.PUP, then you plug it in the XMB screen.

Put in the USB root: PS3 -> UPDATE -> PS3UPDAT.PUP.

After work, use another downgrade Rogero_3.55_V3.7A.pup or REBUG_3.55.3_REX_PS3UPDAT.PUP, then you will return to CFW355. No red screen.

Thank you hopefully help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Been away from the ps3 scene for a while now. Just updated to this firmware and downloaded MotoGP 13 but the game begins to load but then fails and sends me back to xbm. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I myself play that. Worked fine on Habib and Rogero. Perhaps you use original eboot.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

I don't suppose you care to tell me which program to use to mod the eboot to work. I'm struggling to find a working method here

I don't even care anyways lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Thanks for you help

i have ps3 with original firmware 3.56, on xmb entered factory service mode... can i get out it??
    Last edited by r1mix; 07-29-2013 at 09:57 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

so do I install this like a normal cfw? what do I have to do after I install it?

Quote Originally Posted by r1mix View Post
    i have ps3 with original firmware 3.56, on xmb entered factory service mode... can i get out it??
    You need special treatment on that. the point is, downgrade it first back to 3.55 then there you go, CFW is on your hand

Quote Originally Posted by tahmid007 View Post
    so do I install this like a normal cfw? what do I have to do after I install it?
    "Like normal CFW" ? yup. after you install this 4.46 CFW, install latest mM 04.46.01 (older wont work)

Confused

I don't understand where's cfw 4.46??

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast