Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hope nativesith makes a new common.rpf that is compatible with patch 1.06

Sponsored Links
    Well if the 1.06 patch/update contains a new common.rpf file you can just delete it and use the modded one. Game updates are stored in dev_hdd0/game/(GAME ID).

I can't seem to find the common.rpf in the game update. But gotta try to find it again when I get back home.

Here are more mods from nativesith for the TV Channels.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (CNT.bik)
    [Register or Login to view links] (weazel.bik)

CNT.bik=Black Eyed Peas "Rock your Body" and a New Looney Tunes episode entitled "Off Duty Cop"
    weazel.bik=New Looney Tunes"Off Duty Cop"

I've also made a channel mod (download below) that replaces the CNT channel with some WCW (Pro Wrestling) footage of when Hulk Hogan joins the nWo (you need to be a wrestling fan to know what I'm on about )

Download (HeyManHRU): [Register or Login to view links]

How to use these mods:
    Replace the files in BLUS30127/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ps3/movies

You can port every mod from the computer version to the PS3 but you need to keep the engine default setting for the PS3.

Well I tried importing two mods from the PC version to the PS3 version without success. I tried the vehicle.img mod but that doesn't work since the files inside .img file are different formats so it just got stuck on the loading screen, I also tried a iPhone 4 mod but that also made it get stuck on the loading screen.

Did you extract the vehicle.img and convert to the PS3 format ? when i said you can port every mod from the computer version, i mean you can but you need to adapt for the PS3 and it start with the engine default setting of the PS3

I did extract vehicles.img but I don't know how to convert it to PS3 format, should I just rename the extensions or is there a special program to do so?

You need to use the default one from the PS3 and replace the stuff from inside by what you want and also use the default name of the vehicles. Use a editor to replace the stuff from inside by the new one

For example dodge - (i rename my mercedes dodge) and replace the old default dodge by the new one

Thanks a lot for your help, it would take a lot of work to port a modded vehicle pack from the PC to the PS3 but I guess I can only mod one or two cars.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News